PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Tac401
    9/11/01 2:49:45 pm)
    PLEASE READ!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Heavenly Father,

We are moved by the alarming news and crisis that our country is facing.

This, the greatest nation, founded in the belief that "In God We Trust" & the "Land of the Free". Please have mercy on those suffering, hurting and in fear, and give wisdom & strength to those who are assisting. May the forces of evil be broken by your power and may we humble before thee,
    our strength and refuge.

Give wisdom to all our President & our leaders and bring your comforting peace through the power of your Holy Spirit. Help us here to reach to those that have been affected by this tragedy.

In the name of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus. AMEN

Please send this to all your friends and create a prayer chain throughout this nation.

teehee1
    (9/11/01 2:55:54 pm)
    Re: PLEASE READ!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AMEN, A TRILLION TIMES

warpig883
    (9/11/01 2:58:35 pm)
    Amen
    Consider it done Tac.

The Mole from GB
    (9/11/01 3:46:01 pm)
    Amen

Alphamale
    (9/11/01 4:23:21 pm)
    amen
    To run from trouble is foolish, to look for it... even more so

BlackGun
    (9/11/01 5:52:56 pm)
    Amen

TallTLynn
    9/11/01 6:15:32 pm)
    Amen

cointoss 2
    (9/11/01 6:30:38 pm)
    Amen!

Zigzag2
    (9/11/01 6:41:51 pm)
    PLEASE READ!
    amen...

AntiqueDr
    (9/11/01 6:42:21 pm)
    Amen.

Flhunter
    (9/11/01 6:59:29 pm)
    Amen

loader44
    (9/11/01 7:23:13 pm)
    My thoughts and Prayers
    My thoughts and Prayers go out to all the families of the fallen Firefighters and Police that responded to this atrocity, Without thought for there own lives to save others. Eric.

SXSMAN
    (9/11/01 9:22:41 pm)
    Re: My thoughts and Prayers
    AMEN

ruffitt
    (9/11/01 10:26:09 pm)
    AMEN
    RuffItt

tuckerd1
    (9/12/01 6:17:26 am)
    TAC, A prayer deperately needed at this time of loss.

It also is a prayer needed during peaceful times for our leaders to have the wisdom to run this country.

Xracer
    (9/12/01 8:59:28 am)
    AMEN!

procrastinator
    (9/12/01 9:49:37 am)
    Amen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.