The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks brass cased.. but is it boxer?

buddy has 10 boxes of it and is willing to trade it to me for some 762x39 NR zinc cased stuff I have. He is a non relaoder, and we frequently trade ammo. IE.. I will give him quantity plus a lil bonus to trade out his reloadable brass for NR shooter stuff. Many times he hits walmart and grabs a couple winchester white boxes of 762x39, and I trade him out my surplus.. etc.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I reload tons of PMC brass, have never found a berdan primer yet, pretty sure your gtg

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COOL! thanks.

I believe I will have just upgraded my brass pool of 223 by 200 cartridges! for the paltry price of wolf / tula 762x39 trade out.. 12boxes for 10 223

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
COOL! thanks.

I believe I will have just upgraded my brass pool of 223 by 200 cartridges! for the paltry price of wolf / tula 762x39 trade out.. 12boxes for 10 223
Anytime you get rid of wolf/tula it is a good thing... :bleh:

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anytime you get rid of wolf/tula it is a good thing... :bleh:
well.. I ended up trading him 12 boxes of wolf/tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of that pmb brass for my ar.

good trade all around.

he don't relaod. he got 40 extra rounds

I got 200 shhot then reload brass out of it

we are both very happy. :)

especially since I can't find 223 locally anymore right now.. :) :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
well.. I ended up trading him 12 boxes of wolf/tula 762x39 for his ak, for 10 boxes of that pmb brass for my ar.

good trade all around.

he don't relaod. he got 40 extra rounds

I got 200 shhot then reload brass out of it

we are both very happy. :)

especially since I can't find 223 locally anymore right now.. :) :)
Good work on the trade, PMC brass is just as good as others. Dont hesitate to ask around TFF reloaders if you get short on brass, especially in these times of foolish hoarding behavior...;)

·
TFF Chaplain
20,408 Posts
PMC has been good for me. I've reloaded mine a lot of times. It is heavier-duty, thicker brass so less interior volume. I reload PPU cases with 24.6 grains of N140 behind a 69 grain SMK, but use something like 22.4 grains in the PMC cases.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts