Polar Bear attacks whale

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by AL MOUNT, Apr 12, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

I saw this on the news.
    Definitely a potential Darwin Award candidate. Let's all jump the fence and go swimming with the bears at feeding time. :rolleyes: :D

Art

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

why rescue the idiot. she wanted to get eaten. let her die. let these people (idiots) go.

3. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Reminds me of an incident back when I was in charge of all carnivores at a wildlife safari park. We had a 6 acre compound with 9 lions roaming free within it, and visitors could drive through it on a loop road.
    Posted at the entrance gate in two places, in large bold lettering were a few rules: No stopping, and windows up at all times were the important ones. I was driving by the area one day in my jeep and saw a tourist inside the area, stopped, and outside his car retrieving something from his trunk.....with our lions eyeing him from about 25 meters away.
    I raced to the area, approached the idiot and pointed to the lions.....healthy lions who could have reached him in a few bounds, and before kicking him out of the park, informed him that had the lions attacked him, my first shot would have been aimed at him, and that in no circumstance would I endanger any of my lions because of an imbecile like him.
    I wasn't kidding, or bluffing. That is the problem in these situations such as the Polar Bear incident. Idiotic people endangering not only themselves (who cares), but also, and more importantly, the animals themselves, for when these dangerous carnivores react just like.......dangerous carnivores (surprise!), they most likely would be shot.
    Here's a photo of the lions from the safari park:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  4. The gene pool definitely needs cleaning sometimes, Shimon!! :D I suspect those lions were thinking very hard about just how good a nice helping of "schlamiel" or "schlamazel" would taste with mashed potatoes and gravy! :rolleyes: :D

5. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

If we did that we would reduce the population to about 5% of what it is now. :D

6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Natural selection thwarted again. Maby next time.

7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Looks like that meal would have spiked the bears cholesterol levels. That was a whale!

8. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Well-Known Member

That was actually a perfect meal for a polar bear. Their normal diet when in the wild consists of seal, which have a high fat content and the bears need that fat for energy. :D

9. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

In America, the nitwits family would have sued the Zoo....

Can't fix stupid..

10. noslolo

noslolo New Member

and they won! or they will in the near future:(