Poll on Obumma's performance on MSNBC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flannelman, Apr 1, 2009.

1. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
  2. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

He gets an A
    40%

He gets a B
    7.6%

He gets a C
    4.5%

He gets a D
    11%

He gets an F
    37%
    these were the results when i voted it added up to 100.1 % odd

3. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Ya it said the results might not add to 100% even due to rounding. I bet they round the A's up and the F's down.

4. XShooter

XShooter New Member

I keep giving him an "F," but it stays at 37% - they are cheating! HAHAHAHA!

5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

If you were grading Barack Obama on his performance as president, what would he get? * 1352263 responses
    He gets an A
    39%
    He gets a B
    7.5%
    He gets a C
    4.5%
    He gets a D
    12%
    He gets an F
    37%

Well, at least the A's are going down ever so slightly.

6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It IS MSNBC. Who the heck looks at that site anyway, except for something like this? :confused:

7. stetson

stetson New Member

He owns that station just like the democrats say the republicans own Fox, only we know better because the news is reported in a fair and balanced manner.I say in 6 months or less the honeymoon over and the president going to be fighting the rest of us that work and pay taxes with his redistribution of taxes,starting with huge tobacco
    tax increase.You can expect gas tax increase before year out and sometime down the line any vehicle that doesn't meet certain cafe standard will have a surcharge tax.Whenever the government gets involved with any business they just screw it up.Besides,our President picked leaders that seemed to think they are above the law when it comes to paying their fair share.How can a 100k be an over site? That's a lot of money inn my world! Sorry for the rant but it going to be a long 4 years!

8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Funny you should mention a surcharge on older, less fuel efficient vehicles. I heard the other day that the gov't is trying to pass a bill that would give out vouchers worth $3000-5000 for trading in less fuel efficient cars over 8 years old for a new American made vehicle. No word on how likely this is to pass.

Now, my car is a 1988 Plymouth Gran Fury. A lovely old land ship grannycar PIMPmooooooooooooooobile that has a 318 under the hood (but is suprisingly easy on gas as long as I don't give her the juice:p). I got a pretty good deal on it, plus it was a one owner car that only had 120000 miles on it when I bought it. The best part about it, it's paid for! Now, would I want to trade in my older "gas guzzling" non-environmental friendly car for a voucher worth almost three times what I paid for the car just to get the privilege of making a car payment once again? Nah...I don't think so. Oh wait, if I buy a GM, then they'll make my payment for me for however many months because I'm unemployed.:rolleyes: Our tax dollars at work:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. noslolo

noslolo New Member

I just voted, the numbers are still the same as posted above.