Portland Police Nix Gang Database. Due to Lack of White Gangs. Yes, Really…

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Broot, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Broot

Broot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

2. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

3. Broot

Broot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Where everything to the left is right :rolleyes:

4. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Yup, being politically correct outweighs common sense. I'm a middle-aged white Christian male so I offend a bunch of these nuts just by existing. Shortsighted fools. Where do they think the money comes from to support all these "Free Programs"? Deliver me Jesus.

5. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

Portland.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

jeeze. (I am still shaking my head...) Their stupidity is boundless...

7. rawright54

rawright54 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

And everything right has left...

8. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

One of my patients was a detective n iur small city of about 125,000 folks.

He told me what to use for self defense. 12 ga with OO Buck shot. He told me what to say after a self defense shooting and he also had some interesting crime data.

First of all, they don't publish the true crime data. They play politics with their stats

Secondly, as the chief of detectives, he seperated every crime report by perpetrator race just for grins.

The highest stack by far was black, folliwed by about a 1/3 with Hispanic and then a third of that again for Asians and then a very small stack of white. Sure some white knuckleheads are out there, but the minority crime contribution far exceeds them.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  9. David13

David13 Well-Known Member

Racism is if you won't admit those facts.

But an aside, I don't consider a city of 125,000 a small city. In fact, there aren't anywhere near that many people living in the entire county where I live. In fact, not that many in the entire 6 county area here.
    dc

10. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Umm... What?

Broot likes this.
  11. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I keep hearing this "racial minority" phrase going around. Just who is the minority in all this crap? It's not the black man, or the yellow man or the brown man. No, the real minority is the white man. The white man may out number all others combined but look at the bigotry going around at each group and you tell me who the minority is!

12. Kweeksdraw

Kweeksdraw Well-Known Member

The first I remember of this notion, was obama and holder whining and raising hell because the larger percentage of stops, arrests, and convictions were black. They said this just couldn't be right or fair because blacks made up less than half the population. It was delicately explained to them that the blacks were committing crimes at a higher rate than others. This only enraged them more. I don't remember for sure, but I think obama and holder sent some directives, and guidelines to law agencies that numbers of stops and arrests were to be according to racial population percentages, regardless of whether a crime was committed or suspected.

13. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

How dare these gangs refuse to let whitey join up, isn't that racial discrimination?

If statistics prove that whites don't make up a significant portion of gang affiliation then it definitely shows racism on the part of the criminal gangs.

The Government needs to step it up and demand that these gangs start using the proper percentage of racial diversity and allowing white criminals to use affirmative action for membership.