Posting a picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

SDhunter
    (1/2/03 11:56:47 am)
    Reply Posting a picture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do I post a pic like boomatic did? I've been through the ez-board instructions and I'm still lost.

Jeff

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/2/03 12:43:41 pm)
    Re: Posting a picture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a small amount of space that comes with my DSL. It is designed to let you post a webpage...I just store pix there. I only get 2.5 mb of space...not enought for any interesting webpage.

Important Info For ALL Americans
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/2/03 12:52:35 pm)
    Good thing the kids don't look like you

I am sending you an email about posting pictures.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss. Edited by: warpig883 at: 1/2/03 12:55:02 pm

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/2/03 3:26:33 pm)
    Warpig, yur a hoot too...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.