Pray for my wife !( Please read this, ya'll are the best!!!) ( 1 2 3 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 12:31:38 am)
    | Edit | Del All Pray for my wife !( Please read this, ya'll are the best!!!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like for all of you to please pray for my wife! She is haveing to get a hysterectomy on December 28th. She is very worried about it and really doesn't even want to think about it during Christmas but I know she thinks about it all of the time.

I'm not telling her that I've posted this but I know that she would appreciate every prayer and I will also.

Thank you all very much!!!!!!!

Edited by: shane at: 12/16/01 9:34:54 pm

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/15/01 12:39:05 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Pray for my wife !!!!!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you have my thoughts and wishes

my ex had it done ,they are pretty common now days ,she had it done in out patient surgery

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 12:42:16 am)
    Thanks gpostal,

They said that my wife was gonna be in the hospital for 2 days though. The biggest reason that she is so worried is becouse she is 28 years old. She's pretty scared!!!

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 12:45:41 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Pray for my wife !!!!!!!!!
    prayers on the fly, shane. hope the worry dosn't ruin her holiday.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

polishshooter
    (12/15/01 12:56:04 am)
    Hope and will pray everything works out for you and her...

Keep her spirits up! Doctor's CAN work miracles with prayer at their back....
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Tac401
    Administrator
    (12/15/01 1:31:36 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Will Do Shane!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

ElmersFudd
    (12/15/01 1:34:24 am)
    Shane I want to share an event that happened in my family, that will increase your faith.

Last May I was told that my sister in-law was to go under the knife, probably a hysterectomy, because she had not stopped bleeding in 11 months since her last child. She was in her mid 30's when she had her first child and this was after her 2nd child.

When I hung up the phone and thought about what I had just heard, I knew that it was not God's will for her to be cut upon. But how could I walk in that faith without an example. Beginning in Mathew Ch 8,vs 5 of the Bible, is the story of Jesus healing the centurion's servant. Because the centurion knew who Jesus was, he also knew and had the faith to believe that Jesus could heal his servant by his word, Jesus would not have to go the centurions house and in fact the servant would not even have to know about it. It was upon this idea that I based my faith.

I called my oldest son and asked him and his wife to agree with me, ie., "if any two of you shall agree...", that his aunt and my sister in-law would be healed without so much as a pin prick. Only the three of us knew of our compact to pray.

Now it begins to get interesting. We began to pray on a Thursday or Friday, the day before she was to go to the hospital for an exporatory procedure, a procedure that would result in the hysterectomy right then and there if the Dr. decided so.

At least 2-3 weeks goes by, I know that she did not have surgery then, and presumed it might have been postponed. I was talking to her on the phone and I said "I want to tell you something, I, and so and so (her nephew and niece in-law) have been praying for you to be healed and I don't want you to hinder our prayers with any negative talk (out of the heart the mouth speaks)" and I was trying to encourage her.

Now the next part still makes me want to shout....she said, "well I've already been healed, when did you pray" and I told her the day before her last examination. She told me that she did not have the exploratory procedure, that she had stopped bleeding the day before !

Just as Jesus healed the servant "the selfsame hour" my sister in-law was healed when we prayed for her....and she didn't know anything about it at he time. That makes me want to shout !

I will pray that your wife will be healed, I will *not* pray that she has a successful surgery. Keep your faith and speak healing to your wife, you are her covering. God bless you both. <><

shooter22
    (12/15/01 1:34:54 am)
    You have our prayers Shane. Reassure your wife that all will be ok.

shooter22

BlackGun
    (12/15/01 3:04:10 am)
    My Prayers are with you and your wife, Shane! May God keep her safe during this trying time & proceedure. Everything will be ok. I know your frightened, been there! Just Trust! Please!
    IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
    IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/15/01 3:06:40 am

rodgerglide
    (12/15/01 4:38:15 am)
    | Edit | Del Re:pray for my wife
    Shane...my prayers will also include your wife and all who love her.My Higher Power helps me daily and if He/She will help someone like me,I am sure He/She will help you and yours. I am convinced of this...

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 5:57:33 am)
    She has mine Shane.

warpig883
    (12/15/01 6:17:14 am)
    I know exactly what you mean Shane my wife had one when she was 28 or 29. It is a serious operation and your family has my prayers.
    Know what?

AGunguy
    (12/15/01 7:31:41 am)
    Wow! This prayer wheel of prayers really does work. I got through yesterday cath without a hitch, it was the easiaist one I've had in a a half dozen catherizations on the heart...all this, thanks to you fellow members good prayers. And thank you, BlackGun for getting it started for me.

Shane, prayer does work, God hears our petitions of prayers. He can do maraculious things in healing your wife. I will be praying for you and her to come through this thing OK.

Gunguy

tuckerd1
    (12/15/01 7:34:00 am)
    My prayers are with you and your wife Shane.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

ruffitt
    (12/15/01 7:46:20 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    I add my humble prayers for your wife to this growing list of supporters.
    RuffItt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 12/15/01 7:47:10 am

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (12/15/01 8:35:28 am)
    Shane, Your wife is in our prayers.

Bob In St Louis
    (12/15/01 8:40:58 am)
    Shane - you have a large, interfaith support group here - everything from Christians to Druids. This is one powerful ring of faith and support, and we are all including you and your wife in our prayers.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

Zigzag2
    (12/15/01 9:34:52 am)
    Same here Shane, however the healing comes..It Will Come!
    Be it in "HIS" name.

gpostal
    (12/15/01 10:00:18 am)
    Shane she was 27 ,she had endometriosis real bad and they said the plumbing had to go

TallTLynn
    (12/15/01 11:50:40 am)
    shane - please tell her not to worry. Are they going to do a total one? And did you know if you have the right doctor the total procedure can be done without cutting her up? Unless of course her ovaries are attached to her lining. But then she'd most likely be in the hospital longer than 2 days.

In other words shane - tell her she'll be okay and while I know it is very upsetting for her at her young age - there are some advantages. No more periods for one. On the other hand she will need to take hormone replacement for a very long time to offset things but it's not that bad.

I had mine at 23 and while the agonizing is something one has to contend with about what if's, the benefits far outweight the negatives in the long term.

All of us here will pray for her shane!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/15/01 11:51:08 am)
    ....ain`t that where they remove the contents, but leave the box it came in???

One your way.......
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

218Bee
    (12/15/01 12:56:51 pm)
    She`s gonna be just fine,shane.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/15/01 1:26:53 pm)
    Everyday our prayers will include her and your family. May God bless and be with everyone.

Ms Beast
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 2:09:54 pm)
    You have the prayers of all the Beast family going out to your wife. All will be well!!

bondai
    (12/15/01 2:16:47 pm)
    Shane,
    Your wife will be in our prayers. Trust in the Lord and everything will be fine....
    "Be grateful that you are not getting all the government you are paying for"

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/15/01 2:36:30 pm)
    Friendship needs no words --- relieve yourself of the
    anguish of loneliness and worry.
    Our Friendship is with you, your wife and family at this time.
    Know the sense of God, he is with you.
    Charlie D

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 3:35:00 pm)
    I thank you all VERY much for your prayers and kind words, They do help and I am thankful for all of them!!!!!!!!!!!

TallTlynn, they are going to leave her ovaries in. I think that will be better for her.

Again, Thank you all and PLEASE keep the prayers coming!!!!

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 5:56:39 pm)
    You got it, Shane, prayers and good thoughts from .280freak and family.

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/15/01 11:36:18 pm)
    | Edit | Del A word from Mrs.Shane
    Hi everyone this is Mrs.Shane,
    My husband just showed me this site today. I cannot tell you how blessed I am by all your thoughts and prayers. Your words of encouragement have touched my heart, and I will remember each of you in my prayers also.With a good man by my side and God to guide us both I know everything will be O.K.
    THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU!
    Kim

cointoss 2
    (12/16/01 12:23:35 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: A word from Mrs.Shane
    Mrs. Shane you and your family will be in our prayers.
    cointoss2

shane
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 9:39:50 pm)
    Thank you all again, This has touched my heart very much. I have read it over and over again and each time I read it I feel wonderous and great joy knowing that sooooooo many people that I have never even met are praying for my wife and me.

You are all the wonderful people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just wanted to tell ya that.

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/01 1:19:58 am)
    Consider it done.

Good luck and God bless.

QueenxBITCHx
    (12/17/01 4:46:13 am)
    Kim u dont know me but just to put ur mind at rest ive had the op over 25 yrs now and never looked back....best thing i ever done and i know u will be fine with all the prayers of everyone behind u
    god is our refuge and strenth and ever present in times of trouble...Psalms 46:1

HerbyJr
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/17/01 8:56:06 am)
    | Edit | Del To Shane and family
    Keep the faith Shane...We'll be praying for you and yours.

H.

timberbeast
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/18/01 7:47:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: To Shane and family
    You got it, Shane, and Kim. More prayers coming your way. This, too, shall pass!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.