The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2277 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place for prayer requests, folks. The Religious Forum was set up for ALL religious postings, and that includes prayer requests; it was never intended to become a place to fight Holy Wars, and such will not be allowed.

So - put your prayer requests here in this thread - any started in other forums as new threads will be moved here. In this way, those who want to join in prayer for anyone's needs know exactly where to come to find them.

Thank you, and God Bless you!

·
Premium Member
10,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start this off with a request of my own.
I ask that you would pray for Judy, my bride. She is still suffering from the effects of the horse attack she had on December 20th. I got her in to my Chiropractor, and his manipulations have helped her with her balance and neck pain problems, but she has many other troubles as well -

·
Premium Member
10,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate those, guys - THANK YOU!!

Reactions: cec2

·
Super Moderator
26,172 Posts
Prayers from here for both Judy and yourself. I will be sure to lift you up on Sunday at church.

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,299 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,213 Posts
I have been praying sporadically for you and her. It had gone quiet for a while. Thanks for the update. Now I know how to continue praying.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
May be time to look for a certified deep tissue "Heller Works" after this much time for some adjunct help. Different approach and might be effective. Lord, help Judy sleep all night and ease the pressure of pain. Ease here anxiety and give both her and Amp peace.

·
Premium Member
10,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you, guys - God is STILL in the prayer answering business, and I sure do appreciate all of you banging on his door for my love -

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Prayers for Judy and you too Terry. Take care of both.

Jim

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,930 Posts
May be time to look for a certified deep tissue "Heller Works" after this much time for some adjunct help. Different approach and might be effective. Lord, help Judy sleep all night and ease the pressure of pain. Ease here anxiety and give both her and Amp peace.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,930 Posts
The very moment I read 'Mag's' mention of sleep my mind flicked back almost 70 years ago when I was studying English Literature in 1951 high school.. Macbeth was on the menu and there was much learning and interpreting to be done...MS. Griffith would ask, "John, what do you think the Bard of Avon was thinking when he wrote about Macbeth sleeping....you learned it perfectly John and repeated it to the assembly ...to say as he did, 'TO KNIT THE RAVELLED SLEEVE OF CARE' or the one 'BALM OF HURT MINDS and GREAT NATURES SECOND COURSE'..."? Sure I'm rambling as I tend to do, but I did remember and to reassure myself went to Google:
These remarks are in addition to my prayers for you and Judy...Chief
No Fear Shakespeare: Macbeth: Act 2, Scene 2, Page 3
nfs.sparknotes.com › No Fear Shakespeare › Macbeth
I thought I heard a voice cry, “Sleep no more! Macbeth is murdering sleep.” Innocent sleep. Sleep that soothes away all our worries. Sleep that puts each day to ...

1 - 20 of 2277 Posts