The Firearms Forum banner

2141 - 2160 of 2294 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
19,286 Posts
Pray for lives & property to be spared.
Father in Heaven, here are three out of thousands of people affected by these wildfires. I pray that You would protect their lives and that You would help them to learn to trust You in new ways. I pray that You would put Your hedge around their properties and protect their possessions so they can continue using these things for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

·
Super Moderator
26,267 Posts
Father in Heaven, here are three out of thousands of people affected by these wildfires. I pray that You would protect their lives and that You would help them to learn to trust You in new ways. I pray that You would put Your hedge around their properties and protect their possessions so they can continue using these things for Your glory.

In Jesus' Name, Amen
Amen

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Premium Member
7,613 Posts

In Jesus' Name, Amen
And Amen.

·
Registered
Revolver, lever, bolt, pistol cal carbine.
8,898 Posts

In Jesus' Name, Amen
Amen!

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Latest update; looks like the parents' home & church were spared, his place not so much. He's with family in Redding for time being.

On the firearms side of things, he mentioned a looter was shot by a homeowner. CA so, see how that works out for the one defending his property.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,286 Posts
CA so, see how that works out for the one defending his property.
Hope it works out OK. If he felt his life was in danger he should have some defense. Especially if the entry wound was in the front.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
In addition to this, my wife's mom just had a heart attack and is in the hospital in Washington.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,286 Posts
Latest update; looks like the parents' home & church were spared, his place not so much. He's with family in Redding for time being.
In addition to this, my wife's mom just had a heart attack and is in the hospital in Washington.

Father in Heaven, thank You for sparing jbmi1's friend's parents' home and church. Thank You for putting Your hedge of protection around that. Now I pray that you would help his friend as he goes about getting a new start in life. And I pray that You would encourage him as he puts his trust in You to supply his needs. Thank You that he has a place to go.

And now I ask that You would heal jbmid1's mother in law. Use the doctors, nurses, treatments, and her own body to bring her back to health. I pray that You would use this time to deepen her relationship with You, and that You would give her opportunity to talk with people about You, and that You would be glorified in all this.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Please keep us posted on her condition.

·
Super Moderator
26,267 Posts
Father in Heaven, thank You for sparing jbmi1's friend's parents' home and church. Thank You for putting Your hedge of protection around that. Now I pray that you would help his friend as he goes about getting a new start in life. And I pray that You would encourage him as he puts his trust in You to supply his needs. Thank You that he has a place to go.

And now I ask that You would heal jbmid1's mother in law. Use the doctors, nurses, treatments, and her own body to bring her back to health. I pray that You would use this time to deepen her relationship with You, and that You would give her opportunity to talk with people about You, and that You would be glorified in all this.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Amen

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yes, Amen in total agreement with the prayer by BlackEagle.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
Sounds like mom is doing much better. She was somehow low on blood. They added some and she ate a meal. Checking for the source of the blood loss, otherwise in recovery.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My wife, Mona, experienced an episode of Bell's palsy a few days ago. Never happened before. At first she thought she was catching Covid because she felt so bad and lost sense of taste and smell and later we thought it was a stroke because of what was happening to her facial features. I'm not complaining, just thankful that it wasn't a stroke. They say she will recover, Lord willing.
You never know what the next day will bring. Amen?
My baby daughter's little family is going through the Covid thing also but God is good and so very faithful. He was a Healer before the World began. I believe in His healing powers.
I pray He will continue to manifest Himself through that healing power to those on here requesting prayer. In Jesus name!

·
TFF Chaplain
19,286 Posts
Thankful to God that your wife will recover quickly and completely; praying that this is a one-off event.
And prayers for your daughter and her family. Are they infected? Showing symptoms?

·
Registered
5,872 Posts

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Amen

My wife, Mona, experienced an episode of Bell's palsy a few days ago. Never happened before. At first she thought she was catching Covid because she felt so bad and lost sense of taste and smell and later we thought it was a stroke because of what was happening to her facial features. I'm not complaining, just thankful that it wasn't a stroke. They say she will recover, Lord willing.
You never know what the next day will bring. Amen?
My baby daughter's little family is going through the Covid thing also but God is good and so very faithful. He was a Healer before the World began. I believe in His healing powers.
I pray He will continue to manifest Himself through that healing power to those on here requesting prayer. In Jesus name!
Most will recover with a combination of steroids and antivirals meds.

Prayers for a full recovery.

2141 - 2160 of 2294 Posts