The Firearms Forum banner

2181 - 2200 of 2277 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
My wife, Mona, experienced an episode of Bell's palsy a few days ago. Never happened before.
My wife has had this since she was 14. The 1st time it lasted 3 months. She still can get it but it lasts less than 10 minutes. Per her doctor, this is pretty rare but it is nothing to worry about. Prayers sent.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,213 Posts
Prayer request has turned into a prayer praise before I even put it forth.
Makes me think of Isaiah 65:24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Good news.

And @gvw3 , thanks for that report.

·
Registered
Revolver, lever, bolt, pistol cal carbine.
8,875 Posts
One more step, our Realtor stopped by and informed us that he will carry a contract on the home until we get financed. So we'll have a place to call home shortly. It has a lot of room and I just read about a shooting table just east of town.
We are moving into the house starting today on a lease W option agreement.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I would like to put out a prayer request for my big brother Jerry . A Navy vet and retired but driving a tanker truck for the city . I was getting ready to go to his house to watch the OU vs Kansas state game like always do and he called and said his boss called and said someone at work was positive for covid and everyone else is now under quarantine . Please pray for him and everyone connected that they don't come down with it and the ones that do recover quickly and it's a mild case . He and a few others are in that group of older people with other health conditions that would make it very risky if they came down with it . To all my brothers and sisters in Christ , thank you.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,213 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

Father in Heaven, I pray that You would protect Jerry and his workmates from this virus, and that he would not have been exposed. If he does have it, I pray that it would be symptomless, or that You would keep it to a mild case and give him a good, quick, and complete recovery. I pray that Jerry would be able to use this quarantine time to deepen his relationship with You and that You would help him to make good use of the time otherwise.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Amen, and praying in agreement with BlackEagle

·
Super Moderator
26,172 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

Father in Heaven, I pray that You would protect Jerry and his workmates from this virus, and that he would not have been exposed. If he does have it, I pray that it would be symptomless, or that You would keep it to a mild case and give him a good, quick, and complete recovery. I pray that Jerry would be able to use this quarantine time to deepen his relationship with You and that You would help him to make good use of the time otherwise.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
As BlackEagle prayed, Amen.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I would like to put out a prayer request for my big brother Jerry . A Navy vet and retired but driving a tanker truck for the city . I was getting ready to go to his house to watch the OU vs Kansas state game like always do and he called and said his boss called and said someone at work was positive for covid and everyone else is now under quarantine . Please pray for him and everyone connected that they don't come down with it and the ones that do recover quickly and it's a mild case . He and a few others are in that group of older people with other health conditions that would make it very risky if they came down with it . To all my brothers and sisters in Christ , thank you.
Prayers sent from here for all.

·
GUNZILLA
6,159 Posts
Prayers for you and your brother and family and friends. Just got notified last night a long time friend of the family died from the virus as well. This makes 8 friends and family member that have died from the virus or with the virus. You all be careful.

·
Registered
646 Posts
ms6852 thanks . I am so sorry to hear of your losses . We have been blessed that we have not lost anyone to the virus , just a few put in isolation for safety measures since it all started . Prayers said for you and your family and friends .

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
amen

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
5,253 Posts
Prayers for you and your brother and family and friends. Just got notified last night a long time friend of the family died from the virus as well. This makes 8 friends and family member that have died from the virus or with the virus. You all be careful.
Love to you Manny :love::love::love::love:

2181 - 2200 of 2277 Posts