The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello.. hope I'm doing this correct. ' purchased in '88 need more imput of worthiness worthlessness..on 5 digit ser.# AR15 colt /colt receiver no forward ast./little ammunition fired - un-molested / stock stock .. etc.. thanks for any replies auction house keeps asking.. i need to know.. I'm stuck ..
Metal Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver Airsoft gun Gun Trigger Air gun Revolver Airsoft gun Gun Trigger Bumper Material property Metal Text Font Plant Revolver Bicycle part Bicycle frame Tire Vehicle Text Font Plant Metal

·
Super Moderator
43,878 Posts
This is what the 2018 version of The Standard Catalog of Firearms values says about Colt AR-15 Pre-Ban with no forward assist and no brass deflector:

NIB 2150
EXC 1800
V.G. 1600
Good 1500
Fair 600
Poor 400

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what the 2018 version of The Standard Catalog of Firearms values says about Colt AR-15 Pre-Ban with no forward assist and no brass deflector:

NIB 2150
EXC 1800
V.G. 1600
Good 1500
Fair 600
Poor 400
gdmoody
Thanks for your imput! I have a similar price now.. it's a great piece.. and so many sites sell them..specialty shops same gun .. w/ oem clip $2800/$3500... no _ I have not seen the selling success only the listing(s) thanks so much for the immediate dates worth/condition.. appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts