Premier Single Shot .22

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kingcuke, Apr 1, 2009.

1. kingcuke

kingcuke Member

I'm looking for any information on this rifle. It has a really ugly homemade trigger guard replacement that I'd like to replace. The barrel is marked on top "PREMIER SINGLE SHOT" and "PAT,APPL'D,FOR". The left side of the barrel between the breech and rear site is marked with two lines "22 SHORT LONG" & "AND LONG RIFLE". There are no other markings. The rifle has what appears to be an overly complicated ejector and, if I'm using the terms correctly, a two piece rotating bolt.
    I'm sure this is one of those disappeared brands but any information would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. C. Amick

C. Amick New Member

I have the same rifle. The barrel shell chamber is worn and I would like to find another barrel for it. My Internet research shows that it could be the same as a Stevens Model 52, 53, or 66 or a Mossburg Model B, K, or S. I haven't found any photos of any of these guns determine which it may be. Have you had any luck identifying it?