The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The presidential debate is going on tonight. Is there anything ether candidate can say that would make you change who you vote for? My mind is made up by the things the political party's have done & said already. There is no way I would change my mind on who I'm going to vote for, debate or not.
Are you locked in? Or are you on the fence still?
You don't have to say who you are voting for but just wanting to know if the debate means that much?

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
It's incomprehensible that anybody could possibly be on the fence.
If you have so little knowledge or moral compass that you cannot distinguish whom you're voting for, please do not vote.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
The presidential debate is going on tonight. Is there anything ether candidate can say that would make you change who you vote for? My mind is made up by the things the political party's have done & said already. There is no way I would change my mind on who I'm going to vote for, debate or not.
Are you locked in? Or are you on the fence still?
You don't have to say who you are voting for but just wanting to know if the debate means that much?
I'm thinking that the citizens who watch the debate will finally see what a blithering idiot Biden really is. A vote for Biden is most certainly going to be a vote for President Harris.

·
Super Moderator
38,510 Posts
I'm thinking that the citizens who watch the debate will finally see what a blithering idiot Biden really is. A vote for Biden is most certainly going to be a vote for President Harris.
I am going to record it and that is the main reason, to see how many times that idiot screws up!

·
Registered
252 Posts
All along, Joe Biden has been bragging about how nice and friendly and All American, get along, be nice, sort of guy that he is. Tonight I think we will see him attack with a meanness and unrelenting party line filled with half truths, purposeful misrepresentations and lies while he accuses President Trump of lying.

My mind was made up years ago. It has only been made more firm by the constant lying and manipulations from the left along with were they want to take this nation. Just as in the last election, I pray for a republican victory so that even more Supreme Court seats can be filled along with more solid federal judge appointments.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Obviously there is only one legitimate candidate, and I hope he exposes Biden for the democrat puppet that he is. I am very concerned about all the ways that people,dead or alive, can vote this time. I say, just go vote in person and stop making up excuses to make it easy to cheat.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I just don’t know how anyone purporting to be pro-2A could ever consider voting for the Democratic Presidential ticket this year. It would be pure suicide for our 2A Rights.

OT: Has anyone seen the latest Project Veritas video exposing “Mail-in Voter Fraud”? (If not, check out the Project Veritas video on YouTube.)

·
Premium Member
3,961 Posts
After seeing the HO and the rest of her low life POS LEFT WING liberals go after Kavanaugh, the guy in charge of the USPS then Attorney General Barr, you couldn't pay me enough to even think about her or any other democrat being anywhere near the White House.
And did I mention another worthless POS with the scum bag wife named Hillary? :(
When he lied to me and EVERY other American on National Television, that was the straw that broke the Camels back.
But I can't forget old Nancy, Chucky and fat boy Nadler.
All three of them need to be b***h slapped!!;)

·
Super Moderator
38,510 Posts
OT: Has anyone seen the latest Project Veritas video exposing “Mail-in Voter Fraud”? If not the link is below.
Yep, yours is the third posting about this and the second video. Your video has been deleted because of the profanity in it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I've already voted and the ballots (wife and I) have been dropped off at the Town Clerk's office...
Had to specify "wife and I" so you wouldn't think I was voting DEmocrat because I used the plural "ballotS"..

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
My dad made it easy for me as a young lad who’s political party to vote for when he said that, “When the republicans are in charge, everyone has job. When the Democrats are in charge, everyone is standing in the unemployment line”. My dad said this fifty some odd years ago, and you know what, for most part, he was correct.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Trumps has already admitted he was actually debating Chris Wallace and he keeps telling Biden he isn't smart. Biden is absolutely clueless. I quit watching and my wife is still watching it. I know who I'm voting for and it ain't no Democrap.

Biden looks so pasty white.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts