The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Biden was starting to stumble at the end. He was definitely given extra leeway. He is quite disrespectful. Now Trump knows how this works. The next one should be better for him.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Trump looks tired after over 4 years of battling these thugs. Being president is hard enough just the job itself yet alone dealing with all of the false accusations he deals with day in and day out.

But that was indeed a debate of 2 against 1. Wallace always cut off Trump after Biden swung and hit a bit and then Trump countered and was drowned out by Wallace. Not a surprise.

Trump looked more composed 4 years ago with Hillary when all he had to do was campaign. Now he is running the whole nation and campaigning.

As far as mail in ballots. I requested an absentee ballot a week ago and have yet to get them, but mail in ballots will create chaos for this election and that is what these thieves want. I don't feel good about the election just because of the rampant fraud and abuse especially after the Project Veritas disclosure this week.

Not a good situation we are dealing with right now.

·
DEPLORABLE member
1,956 Posts
Watched it, enjoyed it, & noticed hide'n biden didn't have a single thing to say about how he would be a better pick for POTUS.

And how many times did Wallace have to tell biden 'I asked a question about this & not that'.

SR

·
Registered
987 Posts
I watched most of the replay after I got home from work last night. It was definitely a train wreck. I’m not really a fan of either candidate but voting for Trump just to keep the Loony Left from completely taking over. Sadly this is what we get because no one with any dignity, integrity and self respect wants the job any longer. It seems like every Presidential election someone is sitting behind the scenes and asking, “OK, let’s see just how bad the options can be and still get people voting for them.”

Pretty soon, Vermin Supreme will start sounding like a viable candidate! (Maybe if he takes the boot off his head.)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Agree that it was a terrible display by both, but I really think that it was the first time that Trump got to call out the libs for the abuse he's taken for 3 1/2 years, publicly, without it being hushed by the media. Lots of pent up energy there, and hard to hold back. Also, did Biden ever answer a question?

·
Premium Member
3,958 Posts
Poor old Trump has been beat up for so long and from every direction, he doesn't know how to do anything but go for the jugular. And hiden Biden got thrown to the wolfs by the democrats.
I think it (the debate) was a joke from the very start. Almost embarrassing too watch.
No matter, no democrat will EVER get my vote again.
If we could get President Trump to keep his mouth closed for a minute or two, his image would be much better in my opinion. He's STILL got my vote.
I already know what the talking heads will say about him and the debate. Nothing out of the norm.:(

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
caught glimpses of it during the night. I think it would help immensely if the 'moderator' had switches to shut off the candidate's microphones when they wouldn't shut up. But then this isn't really a 'debate', just a mud slinging session.
I would also like to see the contenders take three or four shots of rye whiskey before the debate starts. Should improve the debate's chances for a larger audience (G). "Trump swings a mighty right, misses his target, but Biden falls down anyway."

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was hoping for a better showing on Trump but he was fighting 2 people in the debate but I think even for how outspoken he is he came on to strong . He is smarter then how he acted , it was like to kids arguing . Trump did real good when talking on the riots in the Democratic cities but other then that it was a draw way I see it .

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
Reactions: Smoke

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
Trump did to Joe what Joe did to Ryan. Joe was heralded as powerful then by the media but Trump is touted as the bully today. Joe was not able to fight back other than a couple 3 year old comments stated in anger. Joe said he would be the gentleman of the debate but could not handle the pressure of a simple debate. What would Joe do under the steady pressure of the office of the president? Nap?????

·
Registered
8,782 Posts
Had a thought this morning while listening to The Lunatic is on the Grass. Play the debate video with Dark Side of the Moon as the soundtrack.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts