The Firearms Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I saw the pictures of the wire and the thing up his sleeve.

If I were the President, I would demand a different moderator for the next ones.
There will be different mods on all debates. I cannot help but wonder if Wallace passed the questions to the Biden camp personally or used his new colleague at Fox Donna Brazil to deliver them.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
After watching most of it, I'm just disappointed. It looked like two old men their second childhood throwing first grade insults at each other. I know its Trump's style to defend when attacked. Expecting an actual debate with facts and figures in a controlled environment is what is needed not that cluster* that was on tv. And Chris Wallace just shows he's another Dem sycophant.. Put that in your Funk & Wagnall's (G)..Just using my high school edumacation..

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Biden was wearing a wire. President Trump was debating Wallace, Joe "feel my hairy legs" Biden and Biden's handlers. Old sleepy Joe reached inside of his jacket and accidently exposed the wire when he took his hand back out, they also caught a screen capture of the other end of the antenna at Joe's wrist.

The dims can't win a fair election without cheating and Dementia Joe can't even handle a rigged debate without cheating.

Just search "Biden wearing a wire" and I'm sure you'll bring up several screen captures of it on the web if the big tech people haven't deleted them yet.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,860 Posts
I stood all that I could stand, it was nothing but a shouting match!
The clip I heard sounded a lot like some debates in the British parliament, or Prime Minister's Question Time in London or First Minister's Question time in Edinburgh. Or a typical BBC interview with a conservative.

If I were the president I'd demand a drug test and a pat down for a wire.
It's very suspicious that he refused to be frisked before the debate.

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
The clip I heard sounded a lot like some debates in the British parliament, or Prime Minister's Question Time in London or First Minister's Question time in Edinburgh. Or a typical BBC interview with a conservative.

It's very suspicious that he refused to be frisked before the debate.
He was wearing a wire. See post 38

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
302 Posts
1. I hate it when people interrupt during debates, even when it's Trump. Democrats are famous for disobeying the rules. Now a Republican is doing it, too. They should turn mikes on and off to prevent this stuff.

2. Biden looked like a corpse. His transplanted hairs looked like bleached cobwebs. He looked like he was stuffed with Kleenex. His surgically altered eyes looked tiny and puffy. I think the public will be turned off by his ghastly appearance. Nobody wants an invalid in the Oval Office.

3. Wallace was weak. His dad would have kept things orderly, but Wallace has less testosterone. He was biased, too, but not as bad as others have been.

4. I don't have much to say about the issues and facts, because neither did the candidates.

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
With all the high level Intel operatives supporting the Dems, you would think they could produce a less obvious device.
That's the point.
They don't need to.
They lie with impunity. The internet is all but scrubbed of the pictures.
Go on FB or twitter and talk about it, you'll get shut down.
We have the arguments. Facts are on our side.
Doesn't matter. They completely control the flow of information.

·
Super Moderator
38,475 Posts
Alaska posted that picture in post #49

61 - 77 of 77 Posts