The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there used or know about Servicios primers? I know they are made in Mexico and distributed out of Texas.

·
GUNZILLA
7,360 Posts
Servicios means services and I have never heard of it either. I would be reluctant to buy them. What website are you using? Could be a scam.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I was Googling the address and it came up with (and I don't remember exactly...it's been a few days) about half way down central america on the Gulf side. Didn't think about translating. Figured the name had something to do with "adventure services" or something to that effect. Thanks for the info!

Mine does too, but why should I have to?
AGREED!!

·
GUNZILLA
7,360 Posts
Went to the website and the factory is in Argentina. I would be leery about ordering anything over international borders. Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
1 Posts
There is an American company in Texas selling these now. I'm not worried about buying from them, but I would be a little concerned about their quality. Price point is currently $0.18/ea, qty 2000. The Canadians have plenty of primers, but they can't /won't ship them to the US, which obviously sucks.

So if you didn't have to purchase these internationally, would you??

·
Registered
986 Posts
For 18 cents each? I would have to really desperate and maybe than even not.

For a normal price, why not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone out there used or know about Servicios primers? I know they are made in Mexico and distributed out of Texas.
I purchased them from zincpoint (small pistol primers). No issues, just took a while to ship. Based on current pricing/availability, I thought .15 was ok.

I was watching people buy them for .40-.45 a primer on *********.com - that's nuts

zincpoint is located in Cleburne, TX

SPAM Removed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts