The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a place that says they have primers in stock.

Small rifle for $0.07 each and Large Rifle for $0.085 each shipped.

I ordered up a few thousand and will let you know how this works out.

·
Registered
18,307 Posts
7.5 cents each could be a real price. Bass Pro will sell them for that.. if they get them in.

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
So, $75.00 a brick is going to be the "New" post "Scam-demic" price? It must cost the ammo makers twice as much to manufacture them now. Yeah, right. I have a brick I bought during the Trump administration for $31.00. Thanks Biden!

·
Registered
18,307 Posts
So, $75.00 a brick is going to be the "New" post "Scam-demic" price? It must cost the ammo makers twice as much to manufacture them now. Yeah, right. I have a brick I bought during the Trump administration for $31.00. Thanks Biden!
Agreed... I have some tula/wolf primers that I bought at 20$ a brick a decade back.. but mostly I have been paying 28-35$ a thou depending on when / where, before the gunpocalypse started.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Three days running I got notifications that MidwayUSA has CCI #41s in stock, and sold out by the time I opened the site. Oh well, still have some local.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for Alliant Steel powder to be back in stock, gotta make some duck loads. I see Midway has some of the powder I need for reloading for my Mosin M44, but its the 4lb jugs and out of my current budget range.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Three days running I got notifications that MidwayUSA has CCI #41s in stock, and sold out by the time I opened the site. Oh well, still have some local.
What was the MidwayyUSA price for primers?

Larry

Reactions: shootbrownelk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts