"Private Gun Ownership Keeps the Criminals in Line"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

TheLiveFreeKid
    (12/11/01 10:30:40 pm)
    | Edit | Del All "Private Gun Ownership Keeps the Criminals in Line"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings All! It's good to be aboard. Thought this article entitled "Private Gun Ownership Keeps the Criminals in Line" might be of interest to some.

www.sltrib.com/12092001/commenta/156277.htm

It's written by Sarah Thompson, M.D., executive director of the Utah Gun Owners Alliance.

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/11/01 10:53:46 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: "Private Gun Ownership Keeps the Criminals in Line&
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WELCOME LIVEFREEKID

kdub01
    (12/11/01 11:06:56 pm)
    Howdy, LFK -

Glad to have you around. Don't happen to know how to swamp in a wxxxhouse, do you? I need a change in professions and these guys won't let me turn in my broom and mop 'til there's a replacement over at the Pump House!

Edited by: polishshooter at: 12/11/01 11:21:43 pm

polishshooter
    (12/11/01 11:25:16 pm)
    Geez, Kdub, our 300th member and you reward him by offering him a job at the Pump House!!!

(How come you never offered ME a job there?)

Great first post Jim, never mind our "Pump House" regulars, they run a little shack out back that we kinda keep hid from the "rispictabull foks..."

WELCOME.

Tax credits for Gunowners who provide for their own protection...HHhmmm....what a concept!

I wonder if it could ever be "sold" nationally. Heck, I'd just like to see it PROPOSED. It would be fun to see Daschle, Schumer, Feinstein, Kennedy, and Hillary choke and sputter when they heard it...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Edited by: polishshooter at: 12/11/01 11:31:08 pm

Mesen
    (12/11/01 11:49:22 pm)
    Hey LFK welcome to TFF. Bunch of nuts running around here but they're mostly harmless.....

Bree
    IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREEDOM, THANK A VET!

shooter22
    (12/12/01 12:15:18 am)
    Welcome Livefreekid! I welcomed you on another thread, but what the heck, the more the marrier. I hope you reach 300 posts soon to match your #300 member status. Please feel free to invite your friends and family. We really are just a big happy family here. Only we have more of those "Special" one's that we try to keep hidden, Lets see, they are LTS, Postal, Black Gun, Warpig, Tac(Our lustrious leader), ME(shooter22), .....Is that 299 yet?

shooter22

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/12/01 11:14:54 am)
    Shooter22; How can you tell what number a certain member is? I can not find it any where.

Confused? Don't be so sure.

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/12/01 3:38:50 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    "Private Gun Ownership Keeps the Criminals in Line"
    Shooter22, has extra precipititory extrasensitiving
    manolkulaure vishonions!
    I guess we're all lucky today.....
    He can't count past 300...
    meaning if he didun't pronounce it tuday
    we never wud have heard frum him.
    Charlie D
    He might just have extru sensitiviolitory precipituseptional
    fits.......

BlackGun
    (12/12/01 3:57:34 pm)
    I was thinkin about joinin the Special Olympic's beer drinkin team, but I can't find em. Is they still beind the Pump House somewhere
    LFK. I'm buyin the first round at the Pump House, iffin ya get a chance to drop by. Iff not, then just tell us where ya live and we'll all come to your house. We're not proud!
    IT'S GOD'S RESPONSIBILITY TO FORGIVE BIN LADEN...
    IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE THE MEETING!!!"
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 12/12/01 7:44:49 pm

shooter22
    (12/12/01 7:37:37 pm)
    Fl, On the main page of TFF there is a number on the upper right that tells the number of members of our forum. Livefreekid posted when It said 299, then as soon as his post went on, it changed to 300. that is the only way I could tell.

Charlie, What you said I have, Is that good or bad? If it is catching, anybody want to kiss?

shooter22

BlackGun
    (12/12/01 7:49:26 pm)
    Heck Yea! It's Christmas! I want a bunch of hugs and kisses!

Ho! Ho! Ho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.