The Firearms Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always loved these guys. But my recent order of processed .223 brass was a disappointment. I ran them through two different case length gauges and only a few of them passed. MORE disappointing was when after two attempts at trying to contact them they never answered me. I have now ran them all through a sizing die which is a pain which is why I ordered processed in the first place.

Anyone have a better source for processed brass?

·
Registered
934 Posts
My last order was a bit of a disappointment as well. I had ordered a 1000 9mm brass processed and polished. Processed? maybe. They definitely had been ran through something like washing dishes in dirty dish water and putting them on the drying rack without rinsing. They were positively filthy, some still had primers, after cleaning them , I ran them through the sizing die about 70% were good the rest needed resizing. They definitely were not polished. When I did get ahold of them it was Basically " Sorry that happened, thanks for telling us, Bye." I liked DiamondK up until that point.

·
Registered
7,379 Posts
I bought some once fired and processed .308 winchester brass from an outfit called "Top Brass". It was all polished nicely inside and out and it breezed through my resizing die with little effort. Good stuff IMO.

·
Super Moderator
46,774 Posts
I bought some once fired and processed .308 winchester brass from an outfit called "Top Brass". It was all polished nicely inside and out and it breezed through my resizing die with little effort. Good stuff IMO.
Top Brass always had some really good brass, at least what I have bought from them. Several years ago, they were a sponsor of TFF and we got a small discount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts