The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project Veritas has released video of people connected with Omar's campaign using ballot harvesting to commit voter fraud. I'd post a link but one person in the video does use profanity.
Search 'Project Veritas Ilhan Omar connected ballot harvester.
James O'Keefe sure does expose the MSM and the Democrats lies about there is no such thing as mail in voter fraud.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Project Veritas has released video of people connected with Omar's campaign using ballot harvesting to commit voter fraud. I'd post a link but one person in the video does use profanity.
Search 'Project Veritas Ilhan Omar connected ballot harvester.
James O'Keefe sure does expose the MSM and the Democrats lies about there is no such thing as mail in voter fraud.
its so wonderful living under Stalin, errr ummm i mean Walz and his ilk.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Glenn Beck has a video of another person doing the same thing.

What really makes me mad is these immigrants that move here to America and bring their dishonest criminal ways with them because what ever latrine of a country they moved from was so corrupt, that this is the only way they know how to act. Plus Omar is with the Demonrat Party, so any cheating done is to be expected, and the Demonrats now believe they can do anything with impunity. Disgusting these sub humans are.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glenn Beck has a video of another person doing the same thing.

What really makes me mad is these immigrants that move here to America and bring their dishonest criminal ways with them because what ever latrine of a country they moved from was so corrupt, that this is the only way they know how to act. Plus Omar is with the Demonrat Party, so any cheating done is to be expected, and the Demonrats now believe they can do anything with impunity. Disgusting these sub humans are.
It isn't just immigrants bringing their corruption here, it's been happening in New York and California for decades and Nevada just legalized it in a midnight session of their State legislature so that third parties can not only collect ballots of people they are not related to in unlimited numbers but fill them out and sign them and even turn them in days after election day and have them counted.
The Dems and the MSM keep saying that wide spread and systemic fraud with vote by mail is a conspiracy theory put forth by Donald Trump. It is a conspiracy but it is not a theory, it is a fact. Look up "red mirage" the left is talking about and you will see what they are planning and even what the propaganda machine we call the MSM is brainwashing the sheeple to believe.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is the second in James O'keefe's videos on voter fraud. This one has no profanity. BTW, you can bet your bottom dollar that Ilhan and her "squad" are showing Pelosi how it's done, and that's why the big push from the left for mass mail out of live ballots to all names on the voter rolls using the pandemic as a scare tactic to make it seem legit.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And another report of massive voter fraud coming from Texas involving an individual in the Biden campaign that uses the same MO as Omar's scheme.

This isn't a Veritas video and the channel does not allow profanity on his videos so it's family friendly. Just skip over the advertisements in the first minute of the vid. You tube has of course demonitized Bill's channel.

·
Registered
752 Posts
This is being done on such a massive scale that they no longer care if one or two are caught. The MSM will not report it, Fox probably won't either since they have joined with the other MSM. It is going on in every major metro area because those areas are key to carrying the state.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is being done on such a massive scale that they no longer care if one or two are caught. The MSM will not report it, Fox probably won't either since they have joined with the other MSM. It is going on in every major metro area because those areas are key to carrying the state.
Hannity had James O'keefe on his show discussing these videos, so not every one at Fox is covering up for the left's corruption.

·
DEPLORABLE member
1,958 Posts
I do believe it's going to be the landslide victory that ignites the fighting in this civil war.

Each side will get 90% of the votes & claim victory.

SR :popcorn:

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I do believe it's going to be the landslide victory that ignites the fighting in this civil war.

Each side will get 90% of the votes & claim victory.

SR :popcorn:
The Democrats started the last Civil War and they are sure trying to start a second one.

·
Premium Member
11,182 Posts
No Griz, the Civil War was Trump's fault, or haven't you heard? Adam Schiff has evidence Trump was also responsible for the Boxer Rebellion and the Boer War and possibly the Franco/Prussian War. Schiff believes Trump might have financed Napoleon's rise to power.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No Griz, the Civil War was Trump's fault, or haven't you heard? Adam Schiff has evidence Trump was also responsible for the Boxer Rebellion and the Boer War and possibly the Franco/Prussian War. Schiff believes Trump might have financed Napoleon's rise to power.
I suppose Shiff has evidence that Trump colluded with Baron Rothschild and used inside knowledge of the battle of Waterloo to trick the Brits into thinking Napoleon had won and then buying up stocks at bargain basement prices. I'm sure when they get his tax returns leaked to them they will have the proof of where his billions came from :)

Reactions: sharps4590
1 - 17 of 17 Posts