Proof of hidden agenda behind bailout

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by RunningOnMT, Apr 6, 2009.

1. whitemach

whitemach New Member

where do we draw the line,,,,,,,,,,,,,stop the maddness now,,,these men will stop at nothing,,,,till there is nothing left,,,,,,

2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

LOL, right on. We are soooooooooooooooo screwed, it's not even funny. :mad:

3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Me personally I think it is rather arogant that Dabamma and his ilk, are going to "change" everything so quickly and the American public is just gonna keep excepting this week after week after week.
    Their has to be an awakening point. I know on TFF that awakening point was about 8 or 9 months ago. I remember when these topics really began to be commonplace here.

Here is my point. (or question) I've stated before I don't think we're up against idiots.
    These guys/girls in power are doing this all on purpose, they have a plan, a schedule, they are motivated. What card to they have in the hole ?

They must know eventually(God willing) the American people, or enough of em, are going to wake up. How are they going to deal with us ? What plan do they have when anger is commenplace and the time for words are over ?
    We better figure out what they have planned when the SHTF.

4. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

I think that things are going to continue to get worse until the people of this country revolt. It's a very scary thing.