The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, I have two questions related to the L.E. Wilson line of case prep stuff but, instead of hijacking my own thread, I'll cover the second subject in a different thread. This first post is just me building my post count. ;)

Has anyone ever been to their shop in Cashmere WA? Do they have stock for sale at the shop or do they only sell via the internet and dealers? The wife and I are in Washington for a couple of months and on Saturday we drove out to Leavenworth just to look around and fight off the claustrophobic effects of staying in a temporary apartment in Seattle. :eek: I knew that their shop was a short distance down the road from Leavenworth so we drove by there but they are closed Fri - Sun. We still have over a month to go here in Seattle so I would like to try to get out there again before we leave but I thought I'd ask here first and then give them a call later about specific items.

·
Registered
110 Posts
In a late-1930's Rifleman, I saw a photo of L. E. Wilson's covered 100-yard range. It looked like a hundred-hole outhouse, three feed wide with clapboard sides and a shingle roof. max

1 - 2 of 2 Posts