The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
Prayers for her family but prayers for her are to late. She will answer for her actions now for eternity.
God transcends time so prayers could be what caused her last minute conversion. You never know until you actually take that road yourself. I prayed over bunches of KIA's every time I was around them. I asked God to send someone into their life while they were living to plant that seed. Did the same in mountain resuce when rescues turned out to be recoveries. So pray away.
Yes, if she did not convert, she is not resting in peace the instant she died and is already paying with down payments and when it's all said an done, the final big lump sum comes due and no boat will sail that lake!

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Let's have a moment of silence...
Followed by several hours of jubilant celebration!

God transcends time so prayers could be what caused her last minute conversion. You never know until you actually take that road yourself. I prayed over bunches of KIA's every time I was around them. I asked God to send someone into their life while they were living to plant that seed. Did the same in mountain resuce when rescues turned out to be recoveries. So pray away.
Yes, if she did not convert, she is not resting in peace the instant she died and is already paying with down payments and when it's all said an done, the final big lump sum comes due and no boat will sail that lake!
Now let's all say similar prayers for Nancy.

If by some miracle (please Lord) they managed to fill Ginsburg’s position they’ll need to break out the therapy dogs and coloring books again.
Let's git r dun while we still have the Senate.

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
A big game-changer in the Presidential election. Only in the year 2020 could all this happen. I think Trump should nominate a candidate. If he should lose we still could control the Supreme Court. This is very important for our gun rights.
If we get 5 semiconservative justices, we only have i totally conservative justice now (Thomas), then they will stack the court with 7 or 8 ultra-liberal justices that make Ginsburg look like Scalia.

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
I wanted her to have a long happy retirement, but I want another constitutionalist on the Court.

A thought: we are likely headed for a true constitutional crisis, we will surely need a full nine Justice Supreme Court to unravel whatever treachery the dems pull off in November. this is a very different situation than when McConnel delayed Garland's hearings.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I wanted her to have a long happy retirement, but I want another constitutionalist on the Court.

A thought: we are likely headed for a true constitutional crisis, we will surely need a full nine Justice Supreme Court to unravel whatever treachery the dems pull off in November. this is a very different situation than when McConnel delayed Garland's hearings.
Boy, won't they try to loose that truth in all the talking points they all seem to recite at the same time.

Reactions: TxVet33

·
Registered
487 Posts
I did not agree with RGB at all with most of her decisions, but she was a human being and I pray for her family and friends. May God comfort them in this difficult time.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Fox reported that she supposedly told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want to be replaced before the next president was installed. Nice how she is trying to control from beyond the grave, just to give the communist networks some fodder before the election.

I don't think they are going to like the outcome, Trump is going to slam a nominee thru so fast there heads will be spinning. This has been in the planning stage for quite some time, they are ready to roll :bounce:

·
Premium Member
11,157 Posts
Two things; "There is fates worse than death", Jim Barks, a friend, neighbor and devout Christian. "Death is God's greatest gift", Winston Churchill, no description needed, I hope.

I'm not sorry she died. The woman had to be miserable, she was 87, she lived a long and certainly full life. Death had to be a blessing. God rest her soul.

Politically...My beliefs are the same as most, I was diametrically opposed to probably every decision she made.

Trump has already said he won't make an appt. until after the election. Then yes, coloring books, safe spaces, psycho therapy and only God knows what else the left will need....as cities burn again....maybe. I think that crap will come to a screeching halt after the election.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Prayers for her family but
Trump has already said he won't make an appt. until after the election. Then yes, coloring books, safe spaces, psycho therapy and only God knows what else the left will need....as cities burn again....maybe. I think that crap will come to a screeching halt after the election.
That is good news. There is no way to get this done before the election. All it would do is rattle the cages and increase the howling, giving the progressives more ammo to stir up the lemmings to get out and vote.
One has to wonder what McConnell’s true motives are here. Absolutely no good will come from his chest thumping at this point. Stupid at best.

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
I have been trying to think of something proper to say. I like this.

Prayers for her family.

I still won't believe it until the casket goes in the ground.
I hope this isn't a repeat of Cumming's and McCain's funerals. All networks with 24/7 coverage for a week to 10 days....and of course all the politicians speaking about her like she was a saint, even when they hated her guts.

That is good news. There is no way to get this done before the election. All it would do is rattle the cages and increase the howling, giving the progressives more ammo to stir up the lemmings to get out and vote.
One has to wonder what McConnell’s true motives are here. Absolutely no good will come from his chest thumping at this point. Stupid at best.
It's possible they could do it before the election, if the republican's hearts were in it. Too many RINOs in the Senate.

·
Premium Member
11,157 Posts
As much as I wish it would happen, you're right, SBE. The Republicans lack the pure, unmitigated gall and arrogance of the demofascists to just push through a nominee. All one has to do is look at Ohomo Care for irrefutable evidence. Only reason Obama didn't get another choice is because the demofascists didn't have the votes in the Senate and surprisingly McConnell held his ground and didn't cave.

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I’m happy the seat is open and I am positive she is reaping her reward. Whatever that may be. Once Trump has secured his re-election, well have a constitutional majority in the SC and can save our rights, and by extension, our country.

·
Premium Member
11,157 Posts
It was either on Fox last night or F&F this morning. I'm sure that's what I heard or I wouldn't have said it. Right now I'm a bit more engrossed in the 24 Hours of Lemans than I am the death of Ginsberg and all the hootin' an' hollerin' about how great she was.......not.

21 - 40 of 132 Posts