The Firearms Forum banner

81 - 100 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I rather think the guy with the cloven hooves showed her to her special room "down there".

·
Registered
291 Posts
They say she was a very, very nice person, but all I can think about are the countless, living, healthy babies that were torn apart on her watch, with her approval. It's worse than the atrocities the Germans and Japanese committed.

I prayed for her while she was alive, and I prayed for her family yesterday, but there is no help for her now, so I'm thinking about the future of the court and the unborn.

Looks like this is one more factor in the end-time perfect storm that pushes us toward civil war. Leftists go insane when they see a red hat at a mall. How will they react when Trump seats a new justice, the election is contested because of the mail-in pro-fraud campaign, and the Supreme Court sides with Trump?

The weird thing is that Ginsburg did this to the left. She knew she was dying, and she held on through 2016 anyway. Her stubbornness made it possible for a new court to ravage her contributions. She nullified her own legacy through selfishness.

Leftists are furious at Trump and McConnell, and they're even targeting a couple who let Ginsburg officiate at their wedding. Why are so few blaming the one person who made this happen?

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
They say she was a very, very nice person, but all I can think about are the countless, living, healthy babies that were torn apart on her watch, with her approval. It's worse than the atrocities the Germans and Japanese committed.

I prayed for her while she was alive, and I prayed for her family yesterday, but there is no help for her now, so I'm thinking about the future of the court and the unborn.

Looks like this is one more factor in the end-time perfect storm that pushes us toward civil war. Leftists go insane when they see a red hat at a mall. How will they react when Trump seats a new justice, the election is contested because of the mail-in pro-fraud campaign, and the Supreme Court sides with Trump?

The weird thing is that Ginsburg did this to the left. She knew she was dying, and she held on through 2016 anyway. Her stubbornness made it possible for a new court to ravage her contributions. She nullified her own legacy through selfishness.

Leftists are furious at Trump and McConnell, and they're even targeting a couple who let Ginsburg officiate at their wedding. Why are so few blaming the one person who made this happen?
Absolutely correct. Just another layer in the perfect storm of hatred, mistrust and anarchy. I was just talking to my wife last night about how foolish she was not to have retired sometime in dear leaders reign. It is an example of pride for sure. She felt no one could carry on with her legacy so she would hold on until Hillary had the White House, making some sort of historic double feminist victory. Then she had the gaul to demand from her death bed that her seat be held open until the next president is in place. I’ve been reading a bit about her the last day trying to find some good she had done. I learned quite a bit, I have less respect for her than I did two days ago. The damage she has inflicted is far from over. Her acolytes will cause as much unrest as possible seeing that their holy rite of filicide may be in jeopardy. Is it just me or does she look ready to meet her true master in this photo?

4A44796E-3B80-4AFE-8E3C-837A67666BDC.jpeg

·
Registered
291 Posts
Not applicable to the OP, but I'll just throw this out for he delectation of the members. Sitting on the front porch this evening enjoying the cool weather with a cup of coffee. House across the street has a Biden sign. Two people walking by picked it up and dropped it on the grass. Made me happy, with all of the FB posts about UPS drivers and mailmen stealing Trump signs..
Whoever did that should be arrested and fined.

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
. Why are so few blaming the one person who made this happen?
The press.
The people are driven to distraction, then fed propaganda from every direction...in 144 character increments.
They're predetermined to accept it as they came from a government run school.
The leftists have been playing the long game. Take over the schools, take over the press, take over the courts, build the deep state.
Here we are. The truth is plain to see, but 10's of millions have been convinced to not trust their lying eyes.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts

Civil War?

Seems to me that has already begun last May. The last few days it seems as if an armed conflict is inevitable and is the natural consequence of over a hundred years of communist planning and manipulation.

The big unknown, the military. We have far too many at high ranks who are anti-Trumpers.

No matter how you skin it, this going to get ugly. One thing on demographics. All the food producing counties are conservative and well armed.

With the Supreme Court on the line, I don’t believe civil war can be avoided any longer. But, I hope and pray I am wrong.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The gambit being played is this. Push a vote before the election, those GOP up for reelection in swing states and blue states will be ousted if they vote for a Trump nominee before the election. We could paradoxically get a conservative justice but lose the senate.

We are at a crossroads and RBG died at a very inopportune time. Not that she didn't fight that all the way, but we are looking at an October surprise in September.

"get a conservative SCOTUS appointee and lose the Senate"? To my way of thinking, that Court appointee is far more important than keeping Murkowski, Collins and Romney in the Senate. If we keep the Senate, lose the Presidential Election and the Marxist Democrats appoint another Liberal to SCOTUS, we are screwed. I don't care how many RINOS sit in the Senate - we would be toast.

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
People don't understand how important federal judges are. They run the country. They decide what the law means.
Most Americans have no idea how the bulk of their country works.
That is on purpose. If we still had an informed populace, most of what we see would not be happening.
The press used to play a big role in this.
They still do, just the wrong role.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Most Americans have no idea how the bulk of their country works.
That is on purpose. If we still had an informed populace, most of what we see would not be happening.
The press used to play a big role in this.
They still do, just the wrong role.
MOST Americans are IDIOTS who just stumble through life one day at a time with absolutely no idea what is happening or why. They don't vote and they don't care - just a job of any kind and a beer on Friday night !!! Heck, betcha 30-35 percent still believe TRUMP stole the 2016 election by using the Electoral Collage (whatever that might be). SAD.

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
"get a conservative SCOTUS appointee and lose the Senate"? To my way of thinking, that Court appointee is far more important than keeping Murkowski, Collins and Romney in the Senate. If we keep the Senate, lose the Presidential Election and the Marxist Democrats appoint another Liberal to SCOTUS, we are screwed. I don't care how many RINOS sit in the Senate - we would be toast.
You are not following what I was saying. The MOST important thing is to win the election to not only replace Ginsberg but up to 3 others in a second Trump administration. Playing this game before the election is a very dangerous gambit that will give Biden the enthusiasm for his campaign it lacked until this moment.

There is NOTHIING gained by rushing the appointment now. Nothing at all, but much is at risk.

People don't understand how important federal judges are. They run the country. They decide what the law means.
Yes, that is WHY reelecting Trump is the ONLY thing that matters. If we lose the White House, the Senate will likely fall and you will have a run of Demoncratic judges appointed in place of the ones Trump would place in a second term.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
And the DEms will change the number of judges so they can appoint an even DOZEN additional judges and the Supreme Court will just be a rubber stamp outfit..

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Interesting commentary giving a different perspective. Trump appears to have a benefit by filling the seat, the senators in election races this year will be in a worse position with an early vote before the election.

https://www.foxnews.com

Gaining the White House and keeping the Senate are both goals of this election. Not a lot of good options at this point, but it seems that pushing this before the election pushes the Dems to outright fanaticism if they are not already there right now.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I think she's been dead for quite awhile and in Joe's basement. Imagine that conversation!
Do you think Crazy Joe sniffed and groped her? Yuuccckkkk....!

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Condolezza Rice would be a good replacement ... smart, black, female ... drive the left nuts!

Reactions: jbmid1

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
Condolezza Rice would be a good replacement ... smart, black, female ... drive the left nuts!
At first because of being a Trump appointee, but when she started making liberal decisions, they'd come to love her.
She's not particularly conservative.

81 - 100 of 132 Posts