rainbow coalition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

gpostal
    (9/20/01 3:17:17 pm)
    rainbow coalition
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i was just wondering where the rainbow coalition is ,why haven't we heard from Jesse and his group on terrorism

maybe we can get Jesse to go to Afghanistan and negotiate for bin-laden ?

just a ideal ,i cant see where we could go wrong

= minus one Jesse Jackson

= or plus one bin-laden

warpig883
    (9/20/01 3:21:46 pm)
    Re: rainbow coalition
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Might as well get The Rev. Al Sharpton in there. Maybe they can take Billary with them.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Spanish Cruffler
    (9/20/01 3:24:08 pm)
    Throw in Louis Farakan, and you have a package deal.

AntiqueDr
    (9/20/01 3:27:07 pm)
    I've been trying to work a trade for Jesse/Al for years!

ATTENTION ALL THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES! FOR TRADE:

two racist, hypocritical idiots fully capable of running your country into oblivion. Will trade for one medium-sized dung heap.

(At least the load of crap we get will be more useful than the load of crap we trade off...)

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

280freak
    (9/20/01 3:57:06 pm)
    Re: Rainbow coalition
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You know, come to think of it, has anyone seen or heard anything from ole Jesse since the WTC was destroyed? Not to be a wiseass or insensitive, but you don't suppose he might have been in one of the buildings at the time, do you?

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/20/01 3:59:53 pm)
    He`ll pop out of Clinton`s butt as soon as the coast is clear, then it will be about sending the Black folks to fight the white christians war......hide-n-watch
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

bondai
    (9/20/01 4:24:26 pm)
    There hasn't been an opportunity for these assholes to benefit from this tragedy, just be patient. You can bet they will be heard from very soon. They are cowards and they are hiding right now, but they will pop their heads up soon enough.

"A fellow named James Allen once wrote, 'Many thinking people believe America has seen its last days.' He wrote that on July 26, 1775. There are still those who believe America is weakening; that our glory was the brief flash of time known as the twentieth century; that ours was a burst of greatness too bright and brilliant to sustain; that America's purpose is past. My friends, I utterly reject those views. That's not the America we know. We were meant to be masters of our destiny, not victims of fate." Ronald Reagan.

AntiqueDr
    (9/20/01 4:28:56 pm)
    JJ had some face-time on MSNBC the other night. Wanting to make sure we understood that not all Muslims are terrorists, etc etc.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

gpostal
    (9/20/01 5:21:49 pm)
    like we need Jesse to point out the difference in Muslim's

he will step forward if there is something to benefit ,just give him time

Farrakhan will only jump in if black Muslims get harassed ,and there is something to benefit

sharpton ,i don't believe he will move at all ,to close to danger for him

Jackson,sharpton,Farrakhan 21st century stooges
    really i shouldn't insult the stooges like that

polishshooter
    (9/20/01 10:03:04 pm)
    I may be an optimist, but I see a lot of Blacks crying, wearing and flying flags too...

MAYBE just maybe they see themselves as AMERICANS again, and not " -Americans"

Noticed Cincinnati has even died down as well, even as the cops trial goes on...

Some things just PALE in comparison, and I think all Americans see it now...

And also no compalints about "racial profiling" either...I'm sure Blacks look just as closely at a Middle Eastern person next to them as anyone else...

But then I'm an optimist...
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

reedbuster
    (9/20/01 10:11:03 pm)
    yea, they are weasles. They give us all a bad rap becuase the news media covers those idiots.

ghuque them, and CNN

280freak

(9/20/01 10:14:52 pm)
    Reedbuster -

I was wondering when Fish Thumper's influence was going to show up! Good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.