The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after much research and help from Ramshot with my reduced OAL. I shot this morning and I did not blow up!
I loaded 7 rounds a piece of the berry 124 RN 9mm.Started at 4.9 and worked up a grain at a time to 5.4.Yesterday Ramshot told me that my max should be around 5.6 grains with my new OAL of 1.135 so I stayed away from it. Their tested max fps was 1.133 fps. I did not come close to it I shot all of these at about 12 yards out of my CZ 75 compact
I'm thinking 5.0 or 5.1 grains. Think I should load up about one full clip a piece and see which one does it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Looks like a great day of shooting...
Think I should load up about one full clip a piece and see which one does it.
I've never handled a CZ are they clip fed?

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
5.0 gr is money. id stick with that one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're those the dual struck .354"? If so, I'm jealous, never had any luck with them myself. Thought about going to the hollow base just to see if the 25 yd performance would be improved.
Yes they were and I had 1000 of them. I know have 950:D.
Having a CZ that has the Cajun gun-works defense carry package installed helps lighten the trigger to 11.5 pounds. It is really sweet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.