The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good substitute for the real thing if the snow is too deep to get out.

http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf

I can't read a work of Russian but if you will click on the little circle on the trigger guard it will be self explanatory. You have 30 seconds to fire 3 rounds. The little circle on the slide will explain the sight alignment but you experts don't need that. So far I have only been able to get two 10s and one 9 but practice, practice, practice, ha.

Have fun.

Todd

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
Range time for the snow bound for me is go out the front door and shoot at the tree stump I use for test firing in my front yard :dance: :patriotic: :AR15firing:

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This might beat an old stump but I got to trade those cold Buds for some hot chocolate. :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::ya::ya::ya::dancingdots:

Way to go 22WRF. I still can't get that last 10:eek:

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
I guess you need to be where the range looks like this year round.....sorry Todd....my back yard......

Attachments

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
DD,
You just became a stumbling block to me. (I am envious) :)

BTW, my best was a 2x 10 + 9 in 6sec (3rd) time.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea DD go ahead and rub it in. Seems like that is the thing to do this week. My cousin called to tell me he was working up a sweat cutting wood at his home south of Shreveport. Then one of the old guys who went to Florida called me to say it was a little cool at 68 degrees but it wasn't keeping off the golf course.

Seems I have been clearing snow off the driveway every day this week.

Just the price I must pay for having a small pocket book.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Way to go GunNut. I am still stuck on the two 10s and one 9. Just can't get that last 10

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'm almost ashamed to say that I played this for nearly 45 minutes. Kinda fun and too snowy for the range today.

·
Premium Member
21,004 Posts
Yes but this summer when its 105 down there at night it will be in the low 70's here. My sister in AL says it in the 60-70's range there. We are in the 10-20 range.

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Practice, practice

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
22WRF, I am not talking to you any more.:mad:

·
Premium Member
13,000 Posts
Yes but this summer when its 105 down there at night it will be in the low 70's here. My sister in AL says it in the 60-70's range there. We are in the 10-20 range.
I wouldnt trade for 10 million bucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts