The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
29,798 Posts
I heard about this on the morning news the other day. Can this idiot not think of a better way to piss away the tax-payers money. Glad congress stepped up and said no.

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
"Sit still, Simba: Sniper rifles were planned accessories for Obama's visit to Africa, but to protect him from wild animals, not crazed jihadis.... Obama and Vice President Biden offered solemn promises for more gun control following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in December, vowing to ban so-called 'assault rifles'.

Isn't it funny that these morons want to take away our rights, and abilities to protect ourselves, and loved ones. But feel a great need for armmed pepole around them 24/7 to protect them?

· *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
22,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JEEZ-CRIPES, GUYS!!! Would it not be almost impossible to write a script about the crazy junk that goes on amongst our leaders? I would be hard just to make this stuff up, let alone have it believable! Chief

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
He's going home.

God Grant that he stays there.
That's why he wants all the protection, so he don't have to stay there!

· Banned
10,121 Posts
As we all know, the U.S. treasury is BROKE ! That being said , I'll quote Mel Brooks : It's good to be the king ! Just think, 3 1/2 more years of this nightmare.
What? Someone let you in on some big secret?

3 1/2 more years and then what? It's all gona be better?

I don't share that feeling. Bush SR was the first to state it. New World order that is, CLinton and Bush Jr set the stage, Bozo has implicated it and the next one will apply it.

This is all on purpose to crush the America we all knew. Next time China aint gona play along. The one who wins will be the one with the most gold reserve. Other countries aint gona buy our worthless paper anymore especially if the leaders keep our economy from booming. It keeps the worthless paper worthless.

Na I see it as getting worse in 3 1/2 years. Keep your powder dry my friend.

Yep I don't share the feeling. The ruling class is the reciepient class with their hand out. They feed on crumbs the politicians dole out.

Congress could not balance a budget to save their lives. not a chance in HE&& they are ever gona balance a budget.

Yes it is nice to be king. But at least the King's of the past knew how much they stole from the people and how much they had to keep the kingdom running. Here the king just keeps printing. So unless he can convince the other kings of the world to keep printing the other world kings are gona checkmate.

· Garandaholic
9,565 Posts
"Sit still, Simba: Sniper rifles were planned accessories for Obama's visit to Africa, but to protect him from wild animals, not crazed jihadis.... Obama and Vice President Biden offered solemn promises for more gun control following the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in December, vowing to ban so-called 'assault rifles'.

Isn't it funny that these morons want to take away our rights, and abilities to protect ourselves, and loved ones. But feel a great need for armmed pepole around them 24/7 to protect them?
Nope it's not funny, it's disgusting.
Liberalism is a mental disorder and it's chief symptom is rampant hypocrisy.
Particularly notable is the fact that sufferer's cannot recognize this hypocrisy and are compelled to make ridiculous excuses for it.
People afflicted with this disease are generally said to behave like spoiled four year olds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.