The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed Ex finally delivered my package from Mexico, Mo. I got 3+ pounds of Vectan T3000 and a 1.1 pound bottle of Vectan Ba9 powder. Got 250 pieces of 223 brass cleaned today and ready to process. I'd be even happier if my bullet order from Xtreme would show up. I'm happy anyway.

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
howlnmad, how do you like the Vectan powders?
Honestly, I bought it because it was at the same burn rate as H-335. I've only loaded 223 with it and took 30 rounds out to the range. I don't see a difference. I'm planning on buying more. I haven't tried the pistol powder yet, but hoping for the same results.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Fed Ex finally delivered my package from Mexico, Mo. I got 3+ pounds of Vectan T3000 and a 1.1 pound bottle of Vectan Ba9 powder. Got 250 pieces of 223 brass cleaned today and ready to process. I'd be even happier if my bullet order from Xtreme would show up. I'm happy anyway.
who did you order the powder from?

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Did not know that MO. had a city named Mexico, thought at first you were importing. On that same note, I received my shipment of 55grn .223 bullets this morning. Price was in line with today's atmosphere at $.115 each in lots of 1K, the price included Tax, shipping, bought from Scheels.

Larry

Reactions: shootbrownelk
1 - 8 of 8 Posts