recieved my C&R today

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

jimmar
    (8/31/02 8:52:41 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All recieved my C&R today
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyones interested , I applied for it {they cashed the check} on June 20th and I received it today. So were looking at about 10 weeks. The wife and I recently applied for and received our New York State pistol permits also. That took just 12 weeks. We're pleased with the time frame for both. Its just a shame there has to be all this paperwork nonsense in the first place just to be able to exercise a right that our constitution "guarantees".

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/31/02 4:32:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: recieved my C&R today
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congrats on your licenses! Looks like you are set up to go blissfully broke buying C&Rs like the rest of us Crufflers!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/31/02 8:28:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: recieved my C&R today
    12 weeks for a NY permit? Gosh they must be changing, when I lived in WNY it took a heckuva lot longer, just one of msny reasons I no longer live in New York!

(But I'm STILL a BIG Bills fan...... )

Welcome to the insane world of Crufflin'.....

Need Mosin?

"Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/31/02 11:52:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: recieved my C&R today
    Congrats Jim!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac