The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Don't have one but have seen them. Great presses can't go wrong with them...

If you're looking for a new single stage press take a look at the Forester co-ax.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have one but have seen them. Great presses can't go wrong with them...

If you're looking for a new single stage press take a look at the Forester co-ax.
I looked at the Forester Co-Ax but the repetitious up over the shoulder level and then back down action would be a bit too much. I would like to try one first. I do know they are the best single stage presss available.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I have the BBII, I've been using it for 5-6 years now and it's been a great press. Years back I started with a Pacific C Frame press, and then I went to a Rock Chucker and didn't care much for it. The RC got sold and I went to a Pacific 007 that was a great press except the dies screwed directly into the press body with no insert like the RC and the BBII have. If the BBII had been around when I went to an O frame instead of the C frame I was using, the others wouldn't have been bought. They're a little pricier that some of the competitors, but quality doesn't come cheap. Wince at the price once and don't look back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts