Redneck Vasectomy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/9/03 4:16:19 pm)
    Redneck Vasectomy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OLD JOKE....STILL GOOD FOR A QUICK LAUGH!
    After having their 11th child, an Arkansas couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
    The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. A less costly alternative, said the doctor, was to go home, get a cherry bomb (fireworks are legal in Arkansas), light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to his ear and count to 10.
    The Arkansas man said to the doctor, "I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me." "Trust me," said the doctor.
    So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: "1" "2" "3" "4" "5" At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs, and resumed counting on his other hand.
    This procedure also works in Texas, Kentucky Mississippi, and West Virginia. (This is the form I rec'd it in, add and delete states as you wish )

"Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/9/03 4:40:50 pm)
    Reply I liked it...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never heard it before...gunna keep it if ya don't mind...

mckheean
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/10/03 11:10:13 am)
    Reply Redneck
    I had one about 32 year's ago but I did it a little different,I just had to count to six.Worked just as good. Benny in NC

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/11/03 6:59:04 am)
    Reply Re: Redneck
    I liked it...good post.

swede
    Wyoming Swede

ShootingInVT
    (2/12/03 11:19:17 pm)
    Reply Re: Redneck
    Great joke...heard it...but always a classic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.