rednecks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fedupdon, May 9, 2009.

1. fedupdon

fedupdon New Member

look at the mug shots online
    HOUSTON - A 7-year-old boy who was allegedly shot in the head by a couple who thought he and three other people were trespassing on their property died Saturday, authorities said.

Donald Coffey Jr. died Saturday morning at a Houston hospital, less than two days after the boy was struck in the head by shotgun pellets, Sheriff's Cpl. Hugh Bishop said.

Sheila Muhs and her husband, Gayle Muhs, both 45, were charged with second-degree felony counts of aggravated assault in the shootings Thursday. They were being held at Liberty County Jail with bail set at $25,000 each and had not yet retained an attorney, Bishop said.
    Bishop said the district attorney could upgrade the charges to murder on Monday, but investigators were "still trying to get the circumstances behind the incident."

The boy, his 5-year-old sister, their father and a family friend were off-roading near a residential area about 40 miles northeast of Houston when they were shot after stopping so the children could go to the bathroom.

Authorities said the couple fired after they mistakenly thought the group was trespassing on their property.

Bishop said the area includes a dirt road, trees and overgrown brush and that it wasn't uncommon for people to go off-roading there. The Houston Chronicle reported that a sign in front of the suspects' home reads: "Trespassers will be shot. Survivers will be reshot!! Smile I will."

Liberty County Chief Deputy Ken DeFoor said Sheila Muhs fired a 12-gauge shotgun once, then handed it to her husband, who also fired once.

DeFoor said Sheila Muhs then called 911 and told the dispatcher: "They're out here tearing up the levee, so I shot them."

DeFoor said the levee belonged to the subdivision and was not private property.

Bishop said there was no indication the unarmed victims did anything threatening toward the Muhs.

Donald Coffey Sr. suffered a pellet wound in his right shoulder and his daughter, Destiny, suffered a wound to the elbow. The family friend, 30-year-old Patrick Cammack, was in serious condition Saturday with a head wound, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center spokeswoman Alex Rodriguez said.

2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Last edited: May 9, 2009

3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

utterly tragic......completely unnecessary..... and fuel for the argument against firearms, no doubt.... So sorry for the boy's family :(

4. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

That is outrageous! At no time is it justified to use a firearm against any person that is not a threat to your personal safety. I am certain that whatever the sentence these 2 criminals get it will not be severe enough.

Aside from adding to the list of incidents that jeapordize our 2A rights a life was unneedlessly taken from this world. This was a crime against God and humanity by these mental defects. My heart and thoughts go out to the injured and the family of the deceased child.

Jeff

5. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

They even look like they belong in prison. They killed a seven year old that wasn't on their property. I hope they lock them up and throw away the key.

6. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    look like a couple of 'crankers'

7. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

I'm going to "profile" them and say
    "they ain't mainstream" citizens.
    Prayers for the family. No parent should have to bury a child.

8. fmacsin1

fmacsin1 New Member

Such a tragedy! I feel so sorry for that family and the ones who got hurt as well. It still comes down to the minority spoiling it for the majority once again. I mean it's like the "swine flu" scare. I have no doubt that it's real and caution is a good thing, but in this country, we lose thousands of people to the "regular" flu every year! How come no one says anything about that? I digress again, but shooting at someone who has not pointed a gun at you. . . they should be charged with murder.

9. pawn

pawn Active Member

Got some miles on um for sure. Ridiculously poor judgement, probably chronic tweekers or something just as stupid. Sad. Sorry. Pathetic.

Last edited: May 9, 2009
  10. artabr

artabr New Member

I'd be willin' to bet that they're dopers giving rednecks a bad name.
    Crank heads. :mad:

Art

11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yep, another couple of real winners that the "fair and impartial" media will try to equate with all of us that own guns:rolleyes:

Art, you are definately right. They most certainly do look like a couple of dopers.

12. artabr

artabr New Member

Victims vehicle. It looks like that poor kid took a hell of a hit. :( :mad:

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  13. Angryisme

Angryisme Member

they shot at them IN their vehicle no less???
    Crankers for sure.
    the guys got a boyle on the side of his face that looks like a penis head.
    and that, he is!
    Idiots X2
    they both should be hung.
    the taxpayers should not have to pay for public defenders for these losers nor should we have to pay to house them in prison.
    What a waste!!!
    My heart goes out to the family and the ones affected by this act of sheer idiocy.

Attached Files:

• muhs.jpg
      muhs.jpg
      File size:
      27.7 KB
      Views:
  14. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I will take offense to this post sice thay are bein called rednecks. Those folks are the result of inbreeding pure and simple. Rednecks dont shoot children, we teach our children how to shoot and hit what they are shootin at.

15. Angryisme

Angryisme Member

+1 on that brother
    and yes, there are rednecks in this hole called jersey;)
    I got 39 inch, 18 inch wide tires, and 12 overall inches of lift on my 88 Ford F250 extended Cab to prove it!!:D:D:D