Reform .25ACP

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/17/02 4:18:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Reform .25ACP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's your dream CCW pistol, action of a revolver, but flat like a semi-auto!

Reform .25ACP

Reform Pistol With Barrel Assembly Removed

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/17/02 4:36:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Reform .25ACP
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Geez, John. When are you gonna open a "Weird-o Gun Museum"?

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/17/02 5:01:53 pm)
    John -

Does the barrel frame elevate with each shot, or does the firing pin move up and down? Looks sorta neat!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/17/02 6:17:48 pm)
    The barrel assembly indexes up as each shot it fired. A small amount of gas is used from the shot to eject the previously fired brass, the large hammer deflects the brass from coming into your face (hopefully). To reload, you just pull the barrel assembly out, pry out the 4th casing (no gas to eject it), and pop four more rounds into it, and put it back into the frame. Not exactly a speed reload...

I already have the weird gun museum, it's on-line!

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/17/02 10:16:43 pm)
    sounds like someone was a genius 'way back when!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/18/02 7:47:43 am)
    Hey John.....how about a link to that Weird Gun Museum of yours.

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/18/02 8:30:30 am)
    Ask, and you will receive. Here's the link to my C&R pistol collection. I don't have everything I own there, but most of it is represented.

guns.will-enterprises.com/

gpostal
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/18/02 8:30:15 pm)
    nice very nice

Tac401
    Administrator
    (10/19/02 9:16:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Reform .25ACP
    Ditto what GP said GRJ! Very nice collection!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

gun runner john
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/21/02 8:58:19 am)
    Too bad I have no money anymore!

SkiingFool1974
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/21/02 11:53:08 pm)
    Who needs money when you have those beauties in your safe?

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/22/02 6:38:43 am)
    Money - ah, what a dilema. Seems that when I do have the cash (rarely!) there is nothing to be had, but when a whole bunch of things show up on the auction sites that make me drool - no cashola.

The first weekend in November is the St. Louis Antique Arms Association gunshow in Washington, Missouri. This is our "display" show, where awards are given out for the best displayed collections. I am currently working something up with the 9mm Largo weapons in my collection - Astras, Stars, Llamas, JoLoArs, Destroyer carbines -- Pretty much got in mind what to display, now have to work on the presentation.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!