Reichland Insecurity and woman's breasts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/26/02 6:33:11 pm)
    Reply Reichland Insecurity and woman's breasts
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Check this story out

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30159
    www.infowars.com

Edited by: Shizamus at: 1/8/03 8:23:21 am

JBT1
    (12/27/02 11:37:36 am)
    Reply Uh HUh!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The facts are that you are no safer today then you were before 9-11. It is all Government eyewash to make you "feel" safer. If the Feds really were worried about the safety of citizens (which they are not) our elected officials would clamp down on immigration.Both legal and illegal...but it ain't gonna happen. Even after the next attack on us it won't happen. Politicians love immigrants...they equal votes.

"For the most part, passengers accept the additional screening and, in fact, generally welcome it because they understand it is for their own protection. ... Refusal to cooperate with security personnel cannot be tolerated at PDX, or any other airport."

So I guess the next thing will be complete strip searches, and if you refuse to cooperate...off to jail you go......

Firearms expert Charlie Cutshaw told WND that the new security measures "do little toward actual security but set the stage for an incipient police state by acclimatizing people to being body searched for no real reason. ... The bottom line is that you must not protest when they strip you down at the airport," he said, because security personnel "have 'zero tolerance' for dissent."

Police State? Where have I heard that before? It's coming and you can't stop it.

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/27/02 12:16:54 pm)
    Reply Re:
    Paying me wages would not induce me to fly on a commercial airline nowadays.

Further, with regard to the "incipient police state", it is here already even though as yet it is still wrapped in swaddling clothes.

Of course we cannot blame the bludge, i.e., the footsoldiers such as our local LEO's, national guardsmen, etc., now can we? These poor stiffs just swallow hard, obey orders, and cash their paychecks. If it were not them, then others would be doing their jobs. I have a friend, a chief deputy, who realizes this. "All I can do is to cut some slack occasionally to them what deserves it," he says.

Given the new TIA, just how many of you feel at ease posting ALL your thoughts on these boards right now. I, for one, do not.

Quote:
    Police State? Where have I heard that before? It's coming and you can't stop it.
    Quote:

I believe the same thing. It cannot be stopped. Like a pendulum in mid-swing it will go very much too far in the direction of everincreasing federal power and oppression before (if?) it is stopped. Even then, the "stopping" process may take decades, even centuries. (We do remember how long it took the Roman Empire to fall, don't we?) Untold millions of folks are destined to suffer and die before the monstrosity of a government that we have created for ourselves is ended. One may as well use letters of protest, written to your "anointed" representatives, for toilet paper. That way, at least, you will get some good out of them.

When the $hit hits the fan? Folks, it has ALREADY hit the fan. It just ain't finished splattering

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/8/03 11:43:08 am)
    Reply Re: Re:
    Who was that masked man standing behind the fan?

GG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.