Relatively cheap fun

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

jeeper1
    (11/24/01 7:04:09 pm)
    | Edit | Del All Relatively cheap fun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am sure almost everyone has seen ads for some of the unusual 12ga loads. For the last 6 or so years because I am so frugal (read poor) when I wanted to shoot exploding rounds out of my shotgun I would wrap about 10 layers of electrical tape around one of the 15mm wildlife scare cartridges that sell for about $30 for 50 than just push it into a empty primed shotgun shell. It goes a little bit farther than out of the little pistol launchers that you can buy for them. A word of warning they can start fires.that sure beats buying them at 3 for $10 or so.

Just had too....

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 11/24/01 7:24:10 pm

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/24/01 7:16:22 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Relatively chesp fun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn Jeepers, you have gotta' be a Republican

Zig

warpig883
    (11/24/01 7:19:32 pm)
    I can think of all kinds of fun things to do with that. So ya ever shoot them at the neighbors or relatives?
    One after one, by the star-dogged moon, Too quick for groan or sigh, Each turned his face with a ghastly pang, And cursed me with his eye. Four times fifty living men, (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thump, a lifeless lump, They dropped down one by one.

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/24/01 7:23:13 pm)
    anyone ever tell yas'...that ya'll got wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands?

Zig

the real fredneck
    (11/24/01 7:38:07 pm)
    jeeper
    are you sure you're not related to polishshooter?

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/25/01 4:19:21 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Relatively chesp fun
    Are ya actually thinkin we have a dna mixin of Jeeper and Creeper? How cud itaBE?
    Shoot, ya know how it is, my research is what I am
    doing when I don't know what I am doing.
    Say it cain't be so!

Charlie D aka Different name
    Not a very necessary or worthwhile
    activity (is it?)

jeeper1
    (11/25/01 10:22:04 pm)
    Zigzag2 yes
    warpig883 no
    zigzag2 yes
    Real fredneck no
    Different name ?

jeeper1
    (11/25/01 10:39:27 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: Relatively cheap fun
    I also have 2 37mm flare launchers.

the older one is a Federal Laboratories model 101 Gas gun, that's what the police use for teargas and etc.
    The other one is a 2 piece slamfire pistol.I have exploding rounds, flares, and smoke shells for them. Also for the last five years I have been loading 1.5 inch mortar shells (fireworks type) into the empty cases, I suspect that is why there are all those different types of shells available now because I gave a very detailed discription the one of the places that sell the 37mm stuff. I also have a couple of 37mm to 26.5mm to 12ga adapters. those I use the most because launchimg chunks of wood are so much cheaper.My only problem is how to make a good and safe delay so that I can get the shells to blow flour out at max height which is about 600 feet. So if any one can help me with that I would sure appreciate it.

BlackGun
    (11/26/01 2:47:13 pm)
    First let me welcome you to the board. There is a company that sells exotic shotgun shell's I'll go locate their site and get back with you. Some are rather pricy, but everything from tear gas (CS,OC) to flatchette rounds.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

jeeper1
    (11/26/01 3:42:19 pm)
    Blackgun, I am familier with those companies. they are way too ezpensive for me that's why I make my own.And that's why I put out how to avoid spending more money than necessary.Iam working on how to make some of the others cheap.

warpig883
    (11/26/01 3:45:03 pm)
    They advertise in Shotgun news.

I think Jeeper could be a lot of fun to have at a party. We better keep them fireworks of his away from the Pump House. TLynn burned it down once don't want it to happen again.
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

BlackGun
    (11/26/01 4:28:33 pm)
    Piggy, what cha gonna do tonight? I got me a hot date. We're going to the pump House fer drinks. I told my new friend to wear a soild red Garter and bring flee Powder. Ought to be a hot time in the ole Pump House tonight! This un ought to be single, first name is Miss
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

warpig883
    (11/26/01 4:39:56 pm)
    I will be at the Pump House tonight watchin yer 6 and trying to pick up yer date. About the time ya think she's single in will walk a big brute wearing a smoking jack-it. All the new guys are buying double shots tonight so I will be in a drunken stupor.

Good news for the Pump House. The new video camera system is installed. We can now watch what is going on in the rooms errrr I mean watch the front door and bar.
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

jeeper1
    (11/26/01 8:55:13 pm)
    Don't get me started on fireworks. I've got about a cubic yard of fireworks $800 worth at least. Back when I was able to work for a living, I was an over-the-road truck driver, I almost always came home with some.
    I can if asked put of an interesting display.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/26/01 9:33:29 pm)
    | Edit | Del BBQ & Shoot
    Hey, jeeper1. Have you heard about the BBQ in May. Reading your post, man, you have got to come on down for this. Eric. (aka: loader44 )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.