religous discrimination ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt Guest

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 8:24:12 am)
    | Edit | Del All religous discrimination
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hate to stir this up and then be gone the rest of the day but here is the situation. I am not picking on one religion. I am only using the Morman term so much to better show the situation I face.

Supervisor at work is a very active Morman. I have no problem with that and applaud him for it.

But when a new person starts they are always Morman.

We all get scheduled promotions and pay raises but when a promotion or payraise is given out early it is to a Morman.

I was a witness to one of his Morman guys tells another supervisor to *&^***^%**#[email protected] and told him he was a (^&$#%. I was asked to tell what I saw and heard as this guys job was on the line for his actions. The Morman supervisor told his boss and everyone else involved that the situation never happened and I did not witness anything and I made it all up.

Two of these Morman guys that were hired are the most worthless workers we have. They ruin more things and make so much work for the rest of us. Yet they have been promoted and got early pay raises.

We had a meeting and were basically told that if we do anything to upset or ridicule or offend one of the bosses little buddies in any way we will be terminated. For instance one of the guys at work made the comment that one of the wonder boys was "more man" than the rest of us. The person who made that comment ws threatened with his job.

Religion is not an issue with me or the guys I work with. We could care less except the area we live in has a tiny amount of people who are Morman so they stick out bad when they stick together like this and make a bad name for themselves.

Is this a case for discrimination or what?
    The supervisor in question is not my boss, he is in charge of the night shift that is oppisite us.

Based on my limited knowledge and what I have been told by others there are some religions that expect the members to take care of each other in this way. This can't be right if it is true. How can an organized legit religion practice religious discrimination against others?
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/16/02 8:31:46 am

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 8:58:23 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: religous discrimination
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Piggy, I can't speak for SD, but here in Texas we have Federally regulated laws against such actions! The key word is Document, Document, Document! When you feel you have enough, contact the appropriate Govermental agency, Off the top my my head, I can't remember the name of the office, Office of Labor Management, or something like that. Produce your evidence that there is descrimination in the work place. Fear not your job or position, you should be held harmless and protected under the whistle blower act and they will really face the wrath if any retalation is brought on you!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 8:58:34 am)
    Sorry to hear about your Mormon problems, WP. To know the Mormon psyche you have to know Mormon history. I know it well and can only tell you that the religion is a big clique or good ole boys club...it is also just about the biggest cult that ever was because they thrive on these kind of shinannigans you are now experiencing. In the olden days of the early 1800s they had packs of these scondrals who were hit men for good ole Joseph Smith Jr. the cult founder and chief cook of lies and propaganda. They got run out of Missouri and Illinois because of their unethical behavoir and they lighted in Utah.

Then they used the cry baby tactics that the mob run them off for their peaceful intentions. Yeah, peaceful intentions, you got a sample of that didn't you Piggy.

I detest that religion and all the dupes that run that crookied machinery.

When one becomes a Mormon they give up any right to proclaim themselves as Christians. To become a Mormon is to slap Jesus Christ right in the face for his grace of going to the cross for all mankind. They totally ignore the cross, they claim they get a world of their own to one day rule over with Mrs. god their wife or wives.

Mormonism is for the simple minded that wants to belong and be accepted regardless of the consquences. A big fraternity of good ole boys who always side with one another and shit on everyone who is not one of them.

Its time to get the tar and feathers again, maybe the next time we can run the cretins out of the country for good. But I've got to tell you there end of the world plans, they plan on flocking to Independence Missouri...believe it or not.

Gunguy

Edited by: AGunguy at: 2/16/02 11:04:08 pm

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 9:12:04 am)
    Good read here... it's a shame, but it happens. That's the sort of stuff that has ruined many a business.
    Blackgun nailed it on the head too... Document everything.
    Who, What, Where and at what time.
    The EEOC and you can make a difference.

Keep your head down and Good Luck

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 9:19:27 am)
    Rick, By golly your right, EEO does come into play in that area of harrasment and discrimination in the work place!

BlackGUN

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 11:03:11 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: religous discrimination
    Blackgun - and you don't think the people at work won't make warpig's life even more miserable if he does the documentation and reports them for unfair labor practices and discrimination?

It's a very hard road to go especially in an area that is predominantly one religion or one race. Even harder if it is a "white" man doing the reporting. The Labor Board and the EEO department (if his company truly has one which from what he' written doesn't look like it) tend to not help unless you are a minority (usually determined by color, sometimes determined by sex, and only rarely determined by religion these days).

I agree with what you say Blackgun - and it needs to be addressed and fixed. I'm just not going to tell him he'll still have a job.

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 12:01:22 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Ever seen a couple of Masons ring-knocking?
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 12:47:30 pm)
    The Equal Employment Opportuninty Commission is a Federal agency. And if the workplace is, as WP states it is...
    it needs investigated. What kind of future is there for anyone that's not part of their "club"?

www.eeoc.gov/

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 1:56:32 pm)
    Ok, Let's look at this a little deeper. 1st. a **quote** from Piggy **We could care less except the area we live in has a tiny amount of people who are Mormon so they stick out bad when they stick together like this and make a bad name for themselves.** So the specified religious group is the minority in this scenario, but they dominate the work place in this specific job, so due to their actions they are using threat tactics to deliver illegal practice procedures,and policies!

Now , if Anyone were to document and report this activity to the appropriate authorities, they would be protected under the WhistleBlower Act The company could not harm, threaten terminate or discriminatory that person for reporting a violation of Federal law. That person, if harassed could be the new owner, in this case!

BlackGUN

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (2/16/02 2:13:25 pm)
    Seek out a Private Practice "Labor Lawyer" that is wired correctly (politically)..
    Establish methods and procedures of EOE.
    Sooner the better.
    Confidentiality is paramount!
    DO NOT RELY ON EOE ATTORNEYS (inhouse)...
    (Do NOT discuss with anyone --- especially your fellow workers...)

Charlie D

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 4:55:45 pm)
    Actually I work for ALCOA which is a huge conglomerate with over 100,000 employees. They have lawyers for their lawyers and would love to jump all over one of their employees for for doing this. We even have hot lines to report this type of behavior. They are VERY serious about this type of thing.

I will probably not do anything except document. That is a good idea. None of this has affected me in anyway except to make me mad that it happens. However on of the little freaks called me a liar and so did his supervisor so I will quietly document and if things ever get out of hand I could stir things up.

This practice of the Mormans sticking together and helping each other out at all costs, is this normal for them? Do other religions do this?
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 5:06:06 pm)
    Jason, Piggy, Dawg! Your like my flesh and blood, This Yea Who called you a "Lier" He's got a A** whippin commin!
    & Dat b Da Troot! This Mucker's day's commin!

As I learned a long time ago, beat them to death with your ball point pen! Hit um where it hurts, their freedom and their pocketbook

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 2/16/02 5:13:40 pm

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 5:08:43 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    warpig, depending on which group of mormons these are then yes it is the norm. The mormons branched into two separate groups quite some time ago. Both groups truly do believe in helping other members of their religion but few do it that openly.

On the other hand I've know many mormons who would and have given the shirt off their back to help someone else - not carrying what religion.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 5:11:13 pm)
    Over the years I have learned that the pen is mightier than the sword.

There is something about a well written letter that is so much more personal that a phone call or even meeting in person.

I have lit more than one fuse with a letter and sometimes the results are explosive.

I am just happy to say I hate the little cretin and he knows it.

I love to sit and stare at him and just try to get him to look at me, no way he will look me in the eye

He needs an ass whipping but those days are behind me. Last time the law was involved and it cost me some coins. Makes a great story though

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 5:54:04 pm)
    WP, dontcha' hate when that happens?

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 6:53:33 pm)
    This practice of the Mormans sticking together and helping each other out at all costs, is this normal for them? Do other religions do this?

You bet your sweet patootie the Mormons do this, it has been this way ever since that no good sob Joseph Smith Jr. started his lying BS back in the 1830s.

TLynn, I know you are very tolerant of other people, that you are kind and considerate, but unless you know the Mormon history you would do well to know these people and their early history...not the way Mormons put on the good show today...but the early history was mixed up in murder and deception of the highest evil man is capable of doing. I've got quite a library on Mormon early history and its not a pretty story. This historical documentation is rife with their braggadocios on how they flim-flammed the Christian sects. And today they have the gall to claim to be Christians while none of their churches or temple have a cross inside or outside of those buildings. Why is that? They don't believe in the cross or recognize Jesus Christ sacrifice of being nailed to that tree for our sins. They believe they are capable of uplifting themselves to godhood, yes, Mr. and Mrs. god of their very own world is their promised reward by that lying sob Joseph Smith Jr.

Beware of these slippery bastards...they are brain washed dupes that have bought the whole sorry scenario of Mormonism.

I don't care how sweet and nice they appear to be to you, beware, they are freaken cult of the highest magnitude

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 7:15:03 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    AGunguy you forget where I live I think. Got a mormon temple here in town (sigh). Mormonism is scary but no more scary than other religious sects - like some islamic sects and some jewish sects.

Yes, I know their history and far better than most know. However, there are two sects of mormons. One group stayed back east and the other group moved west. Fear those who moved west far more than the ones who stayed behind. They change the covenants of their religion at a drop of a hat (monetary hat that is).

timberbeast
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/16/02 9:00:04 pm)
    Hey, War, first check to see if you are considered an "at will" employee. Did you sign such a document? That means that you can leave at any time without an explanation and, conversely, the company can fire you at any time without an explanation. ALL employers here (WI) have the signing of such a document as a requirement of being employed. If that's the case, you ain't going to win. You may win morally, but you'll still lose the job. Take it from me, I lost a job of 23 years because I said F---. And I said it to a friend as part of a joke, which he laughed at. Someone else who had no business with our conversation reported it. 23 years down the tube. Civil suit?? I don't have time or money for that, but you may have a shot there, but remember, the burden of proof will be on you. And if they already sense you are upset over this, you are already walking on eggshells. I'd line something else up first, if I were you! Just my couple pennies.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/16/02 9:39:38 pm)
    Hi, TLynn. Yes, I'm aware of the eastern sect of Mormonism. They are just as wrong as the Utah based western sect, only they are not as wealthy, or brokers of power in politics and other business enterprises as much as the naves in Salt Lake City are.

Our charters assure one and all the choice of freedom of religion, to worship a bucket of slop if one wants to. But, where does this freedom of religion stop when some lying bozo
    like Joseph Smith Jr. comes along and steals our Lord Jesus Christ name to tack it on to his evil tacky church. Using Christ name is a sucker draw to mislead the naive and the gullible into falling for their line of malarkey.

The followers of Jesus Christ are not cultist, they are known as Christians. Christians believe in the salvation of their souls by Christ going to that horrible cross for the redemption of those souls. They believe in his word and works of so doing so. There is no backdoor to get into heaven...Christ is the only gate to eternal life.

Mere mortals, such as mormons, cannot hope to uplift themselves to a glorified state of godhood. This is but a terrible lie fostered upon the gullible and naive.

I don't believe Islam believe that mortals can become gods, nor do any true Christian faiths.

Sorry to one and all if I'm sounding like a rant towards Mormonism, but the leaders of that cult need to be brought up for stealing the Lord Jesus Christ name and using it as mere bait to draw the suckers into their thriving cult.

Once again, they are not Christians, therefore, they have no right to use Jesus Christ name in any fashion in their evil religion. They are past masters of putting on the pious goody noble face, and bewitching the simple minded with their false goodness.

Gunguy

Edited by: AGunguy at: 2/16/02 9:46:16 pm

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/16/02 9:56:59 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    AGunguy - on that I can agree totally. They are technically a mainstream "cult" but a very powerful one!

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/17/02 3:40:51 pm)
    as cults go the Mormon chruch can't hold a candle to the Roman Catholics

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/17/02 3:48:12 pm)
    Hey Fred, you crusty old fart.....where ya been????
    Quit hiding out by the outhouse. LTS

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/17/02 3:48:44 pm)
    Did someone mention the "Pediphile Club?"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/17/02 3:52:30 pm)
    Talk about dropping a bomb Fredneck.

The above story is my only exposure to Mormans. However I was baptized and confirmed a Catholic and due to extreme practices that disagreed with the morals my family gave me I am no longer a Catholic.

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/17/02 3:59:23 pm)
    know what you mean WP I was raised a Baptist so am quite familiar with religious extremism
    why do so many religions claim that their's is the only one true way to the promised land? I have wondered about this for some time and have came to the belief that they are all full of shit

Q: what's the difference between a Baptist fundamentalist and a Muslim fundamentalist?

A: headgear

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/17/02 7:18:40 pm)
    Organized religions with pompous figure heads are spewing their slant on religion to keep the coppers flowing into their kitty. It's a business that requires donations to survive as the authority figures see fit.

If one really believes in God, Jesus Christ, then try and follow what he teaches.

I have found it difficult to to belong to any one church denomination, and I hope God forgives me for not going to worship him every sunday. But I try to spiritually keep in touch with him every day and night before going to bed.

Trust in the word of the Lord. God surly knows your heart so keep it tuned to him...always.

GG

Edited by: AGunguy at: 2/17/02 10:52:10 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/17/02 7:22:04 pm)
    In the words of Ray Stevens

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.