The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was a good day. I was out in the shop with my dog Jake with the radio cranked. Nobody called me on the phone, nobody needed me to do anyting, and all my honey-do's were done so I went for it. 500 rounds or 357 magnum. Next will be 45 Colt. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
You got me beat. I did 200 .40 S&W and 100 9mm. Tomorrow I'll prime and resize about 500 .40's and try for about 500 9mm. I ran out of powder and can't more until Monday.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
How'd your nails turn our with the new purple shade?

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
OK, OK, I see now it looks like 470. But what's 30 rounds between friends.
He's referring to his box of pink Kleenex underneath the Crescent wrenches. He's not feeling loved if we don't mention it.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
He's referring to his box of pink Kleenex underneath the Crescent wrenches. He's not feeling loved if we don't mention it.
Ah, I didn't notice Kleenex, but now that you mention it I'll bet the purple nail polish looks good on him.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I keep a a bottle of red and a bottle of white on my shelf, for touching up safety indicators and sights. But purple, yea, that would have to be the wife's.

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
About $0.13 for me, at the moment.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,474 Posts
Nice work. I assume the polish is to help identify your ammo on the range?

The tissues will be there a. because you have a cold. b. to wipe up spilled thin mint. c. to clean up over-generous blobs of polish. or d. ???

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Nice work. I assume the polish is to help identify your ammo on the range?

The tissues will be there a. because you have a cold. b. to wipe up spilled thin mint. c. to clean up over-generous blobs of polish. or d. ???

Instead of the Hornady flex tips, it's loaded with the Highboy Nail Polish tips?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
heh heh, nail polish for ..... sealing... primers... or.... fingers...... Ha!

Looks like you have the same type of flip boxes and labeling system I use!

·
TFF Chaplain
20,474 Posts
About $0.13 for me, at the moment.
It runs me @ $0.21. I'm not counting brass--I've reloaded it many times; I'm using 4 grains of Titegroup, not a full magnum load.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts