The Firearms Forum banner

Reloader for 24 gauge and 32 gauge?

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  jbrescue 
#1 ·
This is probably the wrong place for this, but I cannot start a new thread for some reason. I am looking for a press that can load 24 gauge and one for 32 gauge for a friend. Anyone have any ideas where to start?

#5 ·
I've seen 'em but never shot 'em. Beretta still makes guns in both gauges. You might look up J & S Precision in Azusa California to know if he has any idea about loaders. You also might try Pacific Sporting Arms as well. I'm guessing they're gonna be very pricey. Your only source for hulls is probably going to be Fiocchi.

#6 ·
Well, I have spoken to all the major reloading companies and nobody makes one. Hulls are not an issue, he has a supply of those. ANy other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This has to exist somewhere. It doesn't sound like money was an issue to this guy either.

Thanks for the help so far.

#10 ·
these guys have always been a favorite of mine, I use their stuff in my buckshot and .410 loads. (and they're from my home state!)

oh yeah, the link: http://www.circlefly.com/html/products.html

too much coffee this morning...

I don't think they have dies but components are abundant in any gauge.

I had not heard of CH4D, thanks for that info!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.