Reloading License???

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Tango Victor, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Tango Victor

Tango Victor New Member

2. 3ME

3ME New Member

Obama is just smart enough to know that he can only enact a gun ban through back-door legislation. He does not have to outlaw guns if he can make it impossible to get ammo. So far, there have been rumors about introducing laws that require a ‘secured vault’ for ammo storage, a similar ‘secured vault’ being required to store primers and/or powder, serialized ammunition and bullets ( which will drastically increase the price of both), and even mandating that primers be chemically altered in such a way that they will only work for 6 months or some other limited time span.

Whatever the scheme, it is likely to be introduced and implemented under the guise of some sort of International Treaty. This is where the gun-grabbers are spending their lobbing funds now and they are heavily backing the anti-gun forces in the UN. If they can get some sort of ban through the UN and instated as a treaty, all it takes is a 2/3 confirmation vote of the US Senate, and we are screwed.

3. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Man this just stinks! We need to make sure our elected officials vote against this one.

4. army mp

army mp Member

I have hope the house and senate stooges, are comfortable in their jobs and will stop these attempts, to trash the constitution. These treaties do scare me. Obamma is riding deep in George Sorrows pocket. But in the mean time, why don’t you guys that are hoarding all the primers and powder let me know and I will PROPERLY dispose of them for you, before the Bullet police show up.