The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I agree with the statement about alot of presses will be for sale in a few months. i got into reloading mostly because of my son. he watchex utube and read about it on the internet. then i took a trip to NY to visit my bro in law and he reloads. he gaveus a lesson and told us alot of valuable info. but i have to say its hard to find stuff to load with as we all know. i just put it as another challange of reloading. but i really have to give cedit to my 12 yr old son who got me hooked. i have found that im hooked and would not give this up for anything. when i tell my wife im going to the command center she kinda laughs but knows dont bother me for hrs.. i cant forget the first time i shot my reloads i was scared as hell. but after the first range outting i found out this is it. i hope that people who rushed out and bought a press wont give up so fast. its really a self satisfing hobby. and thanks for all the help from the guys here im in it for the long run. thanks to LD, gdmoody , steve4102, &many others for the help and encouragement.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I agree with the statement about alot of presses will be for sale in a few months. i got into reloading mostly because of my son. he watchex utube and read about it on the internet. then i took a trip to NY to visit my bro in law and he reloads. he gaveus a lesson and told us alot of valuable info. but i have to say its hard to find stuff to load with as we all know. i just put it as another challange of reloading. but i really have to give cedit to my 12 yr old son who got me hooked. i have found that im hooked and would not give this up for anything. when i tell my wife im going to the command center she kinda laughs but knows dont bother me for hrs.. i cant forget the first time i shot my reloads i was scared as hell. but after the first range outting i found out this is it. i hope that people who rushed out and bought a press wont give up so fast. its really a self satisfing hobby. and thanks for all the help from the guys here im in it for the long run. thanks to LD, gdmoody , steve4102, 76highboy,
&many others for the help and encouragement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.