Reloading Stuff

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by Freebore, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Freebore

Freebore Active Member

I just got off of Ebay (Reloading stuff) and can't believe what some idiots are paying for used junk. The sellers appear to have no knowledge of what their selling and the buyers seem to have even less.

I believe these guys could save a lot of $$$ if they went to Midway/USA or Cabela's, etc. and bought new instead of rusted stuff with missing parts.

Oh well....if you want to over pay, go to Ebay

Just venting.....

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything
    Wyatt Earp 1848 - 1929
    American gambler, gunslinger, and lawman

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I guess it is the auction syndrome Bid....Bid....Bid...Beat the other idiot.

3. RogerWilco99

RogerWilco99 New Member

Well isn't that the way yer' 'sposed to do it? I cain't let that goober outbid me! :eek: That 45 die set is a steal at $83 and it's only missing the seating die, the decapping pin and the lock nuts. Besides I can get that rust offa' there real easy! ;) :D

Yup, I been one of those idiots who bid up a box of junk and was sorry when I got it. Paid way too much out of frustration of getting out bid too many times. I finally wised up and stopped that. :)

4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

That is true. You have to watch it. The thing with ebay is to not bid until the last seconds. I find that I can pick up fishing gear at a good deal. I also picked up a printer for a steal. But thats about it.

5. army mp

army mp Member

Both of the online bid sites have gone nuts. I was looking at primers on the other one. In some cases they are going for three time what I paid last summer. Wish I would have gotten a few thousand, would not have been a bad investment. triple your money in 4 months.