The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
What country are you in, and Welcome to the forum!

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
Oh man, I got it wrong. It's a 26" barrel. So I guess there's no extension that fits the 26" perfectly? What a shame.

I'm still pissed that the guy I bought this gun off ordered the wrong shotgun from Remington. I wanted the 870 express synthetic 7-shot 18" (with the 2-shot extension included). But he "misunderstood" (and denies it) and bought me this impractical behemoth.
Cut the barrel back to 18 1/2". Then purchase something like this: http://damageusa.com/product/magazine-extension-remington-870-12-gauge-parkerized

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
Oh man, I got it wrong. It's a 26" barrel. So I guess there's no extension that fits the 26" perfectly? What a shame.

I'm still pissed that the guy I bought this gun off ordered the wrong shotgun from Remington. I wanted the 870 express synthetic 7-shot 18" (with the 2-shot extension included). But he "misunderstood" (and denies it) and bought me this impractical behemoth.
In this post you state that you wanted to order an 18" barrel! So what's the deal? You can buy one, but you can't alter the one you have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.