REMINGTON 870 TC TRAP

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by olmossbak, Apr 21, 2009.

1. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

I have a Remington 870 TC Trap that I bought new. It has all the original 3 trap choke tubes and I would estimate 90% condition at minimum. I cannot see any marks or scratches on it. The s# is W960xxxV. I am interested in selling or trading this little jewel and would like an idea as to its value.:confused:

thanks,
    Olmoss

2. okeeemt

okeeemt New Member

well what were you wanting to trade it for. I am very interested in getting a twelve gauge? ANything you are on the lookout for

3. olmossbak

olmossbak New Member

I should have stated my purpose more clearly. My interest is learning the trade value of the shotgun should an opportunity to trade come along. I would actually prefer to sell it but, again I need to know the value of this gun in my neck of the woods.

I have recently learned that the "book" values are somewhat understated at this time especially for sought after guns. I realize that this particular gun may have more limited interest.

Thanks again,

4. okeeemt

okeeemt New Member

okay i will give you my book value. This gun has a 30 inch barrel correct? If so the standard stock should bring 540$ and the monte carlo stock about 575$. This gun has a vent rib right? there is no collector value to this gun though.