The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Vista Outdoors which bought the rights to Remington Ammo name etc. is to start up the ammo plant in Lonoke AR and they say they will run the plant 24/7 producing ammo. The plant sits on 1200 fenced acres.
Thank you, I can still buy ammo from Remington Lonoke!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's the same for me, minus the turkeys. Two hours from my house is that festering boil on the ass of the state, known as Portland. Unless antifa finally burned it down last night and I haven't heard. ;)
Yep, when I was a kid we used to drive from Seattle to Portland, we crossed the bridge and dad would hit the Safeway store and buy four cases of cigarettes!!!!! Now you are absolutely correct, if anyone can find the giant silver handles for Seattle and Portland would you please flush the two giant toilets, please be sure ANTIFA is in the city when you do!!!!! Both city went to h*ll in a hand bag!!!!!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Personally, it never really hit me that they had stopped making guns since I haven't been in the market for any Remington guns. Well, that was until I started hearing about the demand for all things Remington in the wake of this. Then, I started looking for magazines for the RP9 that I bought a couple of years ago. Wow... Auction magazines (2) were going for 1/3 what I paid for the gun and 4 magazines. :oops:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Remington should dump NY and move to a red state. Why pay taxes to people who hate you?
Damn straight! Their taxes would be better in Indiana for sure!

Reactions: Smoke

·
Registered
302 Posts
that is the dumbs thing I have heard in a year, moving to NY, who sucked them into that. Dam, not buying Remington again!!!!!!!
Do you live in New York?

·
Premium Member
19,873 Posts
The last holding company that bought Remington laid off the workforce in NY. They had to retrain their AL workforce. From what I hear they are hiring most of their old workforce back. Some with 40 years making guns for Remington. I wish them the best and hope this company can rebuild.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts