Represent criminals?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 3, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Seems as if govt wants to change the makeup of Congress. Surprise!

Pops

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
  2. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Free tickets for all illegals on Trebuchet Airlines!

[​IMG]

3. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

The only legitimate reason to count them would be to budget for funds needed to deport them.
    Anyother purpose like accomodating them representing them would be traitorous and fraudulent.
    Having said that, upkeep on the trebuchet couldn't be much right?

4. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Just hire some Amigos...oh wait a minute... :D

5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I say let the illegals come out and participate in the census, then shoot them when they show up:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: The Constitution requires a census of US CITIZENS, not illegals that are commiting a FEDERAL FELONY just by being in the country!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm so %^*&()@#!%*!@%^(!#^(#$^(!#)%@#$)^ pissed off about this #$&$)#$@^()#$@%^(@!#()%!@(%^*(#^(#@!(&^(#&^ I can't see straight!! ^$&)#%@!()%!)%(!@%)~)%!(^(!&)%~@)~@#%)!%^)!^)$)^$)^#)!&!#%(&()%@#~(~@#()%#:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Well......dogs of a color do tend to run together...... >MW

7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Unforunately, the only mention of "citizens" is when calculating how the number of Representatives will be reduced, should a State prevent certain citizens from voting.

Pops