The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestions or recommendations on websites, auction sites and reading material you all have used in the past? Thinking about making the plunge and buying a few reasonably priced military surplus rifles. I just want to research...research...and research some more before pulling the trigger.
Appreciate in advance!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
What I do is just use a search engine and enter whatever model firearm I am researching. Like if I am looking for a K-98, just enter that in whatever search engine you use. Read a little, and then if you are interested in which manufacturer you come across, enter something like German manufacturer codes WWII. Just keep looking. Check out auction sites and get a feel for what they are going for. Look at classified ad sites like Texas Gun Trader. Try searching for military surplus gun forums, there are forums for just about any particular model of firearm. I found one for the P-64, a rather obscure Polish pistol (infamous for it's terrible double action trigger), chambered in 9mm Mak. I am not going to mention a lot of websites, as this might get me in trouble for promoting spam, but there are a ton of websites for just about any particular area of specialization in the world of firearms.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts