Rest of the Clan - Family Pictures

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

ruffitt
    (10/15/01 3:11:06 am)
    | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Rest of the Clan - Family Pictures
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Folks - Just a quick note to tell everyone that I've put some pictures of the rest of the clan on the 'net. Some of y'all met me and my wife at either the Hunfest in Roanoak, Va., or at the 2001 Miscreants BBQ & Shoot at Stockton Lake, Mo. Now its time to meet the rest of the "ruffians".

www.supersuds.org/index8.html

www.supersuds.org/index9.html

Regards

*Edited to activate second link - Thanx for the heads up on this twins

RuffItt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 10/15/01 11:36:22 am

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 5:31:04 am)
    | Edit | Del Rest of the Clan - Family Pictures
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dayuum, that was funny.

p.s. 2nd link did not work

shooter45 us
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (10/15/01 6:36:25 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Rest of the Clan - Family Pictures
    Funny stuff.

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (10/15/01 7:19:59 am)
    Now thats a family portrait to be proud of

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 9:04:05 am)
    | Edit | Del You Furgot Me, Cuzin'
    Where in the heck is my picture! Looks like yur' only showin' yur favorites! Yeah, that's right , all the good lookers an' successful ones an' such! Would lead us to believin' that yur' not all that proud of of MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY! An' ta' think, after WE done deeveloped them home brewed rabies shots! Heck with you, RUFFIT!
    Jeezum, an' our mother an' father was BROTHER an' SISTER!! Makes me want to not even talk to you anymore, even if I do sleep in yur' upstairs bathtub!

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 10:09:44 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: You Furgot Me, Cuzin'
    Twins -

To get to the second set of photos, click on "Home" at the bottom of the page the first link takes you to. Scroll down to find second set. While there at home page, make sure you check out "My Idiot Page" (or Idiot Link, something like that), too funny for words, trust me!

AGunguy
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 10:26:21 am)
    once had to get a court order to keep neighbors like that at bay...until I could sell the house we lived in.

Wheeew!

Gunguy

ruffitt
    (10/15/01 10:47:37 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: You Furgot Me, Cuzin'
    MO JENKINS -

I didn't ferget ya, yer on page too uv the album. So that wuz you sleepin under the trailer, huh? Sorry I didn't rekegnize ya til ya warshed yer face. Whut ya doin thatz keepin Grandma so happy? She sure as tootin has takin a like'n to ya. Yer gonna hafta find somewhars else ta sleep Satiday nite. Gonna hafta take my monthly scrub down with deep cycle soak an warsh my clothes round about 7:30 or so. Ya can have the tub bak on Sunday.

I jes hope I havn't fergot anywon else in the clan.

RuffItt

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 11:04:58 am)
    Ruffit. Ole Buddy, I think yer Grand Ma is perddy. I like to drink beer and fart too. can ya fix me up, huh! Buddy? Ya said she liked younger men, I fit the bill, Will she do it on the first date in the Dairy Queen parking lot?
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 11:13:33 am)
    The Pump House is open to a family reunion, bring your own bottle. The pictures of you guys look like the people in a part of Nebrasky I know. The mailboxes all have the same name in northeast Nebrasky if ya know what I mean.
    Don't mind me, I am a blithering idiot:)

cointoss 2
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/15/01 10:47:55 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: You Furgot Me, Cuzin'
    Ruffit what a fine lookin bunch and seeing as you showed us yours well here is mine..

cointoss2

Edited by: cointoss 2 at: 10/15/01 11:49:24 pm

tuckerd1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/16/01 7:06:31 am)
    And I thought my wife was beautiful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.