The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Rugers mostly
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for accepting me!
Started searching for information for the latest pursuit, a Garcia Bronco skeleton 22 rifle, and found some here. Decided that it looked like a nice community for gun enthusiasts and decided not to be a lurker.
Residing in Kalifornia has it's draw backs, but it's hard to move away from family. Started out a Ruger fan (still am), but the last couple of years have brought Winchester, Charter Arms, Remington, Glock, Walther, and Henry into the collection.
Looks like a lot information here on just about everything. Thanks for the add.

·
Registered
Rugers mostly
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to TFF!

You moved to California on purpose? Where the heck did you used to live that was worse?
Didn't have a choice. Dad took the new job in California in '62, been here ever since. Jobs were better than Idaho and payed more. Now it's the opposite.
Wasn't a bad place back then, and had a lot a fun growing up here. Dad even took me shooting the old '57 Ruger Standard a couple of miles outside the city limit sign, an no one called the Sheriff.

·
Premium Member
9,862 Posts
Welcome from Lawton, Oklahoma. I’m a CA native of 52 years and I finally had enough. Watched my home turn into a cesspool of liberalism that’s unrecognizable from what it was even 30 years ago. As of March 1st of 2019 I am now a resident of Okielahoma.

CAE7BA00-EFA9-4CD2-AA46-C96E2A83F071.jpeg

1 - 20 of 28 Posts