The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
the majority of handgun "fire-fights" are concluded with the average of 2.2 rounds per incident. unless you're being attacked by a hoard of zombies a 5 or 6 shot and yes now 7 or 8 rounds from some revolvers is plenty if you do your job and hit what you're aiming at.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
i really believe a revolver is best for home protection because of it's ease of use under stress . but john is 100% correct if using the proper ammo, meaning the ammo that feeds best in your pistol even the older automatics are reliable. and he gave some excellent examples though i do question the luger only because i have limited experience with one and the one or two i've played with seemed to be very picky. i at the time suspected it was because of very tight tolerences due to the finely made and fitted process of putting one together.but my hi-power and 1911 are 99.9 % reliable with most everything i feed them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.